Constant short freezes since the update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ssymm, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Ssymm

Hi. I'm having constant very short freezes since the update. Maybe every minute, sometimes more.

It's not server related since it happens for me on Miller and Emerald.

And I'm not the only one with this trouble :

[IMG]
    • Up x 15
  2. DLL2

Same problem on Cobalt with i7 11700k 32Go ram nvidia 1070 driver 512.15 game on ssd m2
    Windows 10 with last update
    network fiber 1Gbit from France ISP free
    • Up x 9
  3. math368

i have freeze for a few seconds at times it's really annoying and it does it for all players !
    • Up x 5
  4. enjoy02

Same for me after patch :(
    • Up x 8
  5. Xipoid1

I also have these freezes.
    Aiming is difficult with these freezes.
    • Up x 8
  6. N155

All around have freezes since patch. Game became unplayable.
    > Miller
    • Up x 6
  7. Evil.Iguana

Same. I seem to recall this being an issue previously. I guess no good bug stays dead.
    • Up x 4
  8. Masterpainter360

Same and it sucks...
    • Up x 4
  9. Ssymm

Hi again. I updated my geforce drivers and it considerably improved the issue.

It's the v512.15 (03/22) of Nvidia.

At first, I thought the issue was over, was playing on Miller late so medium pop. No freeze. But after that I got on Emerald and I still had freezes especially if I played on an overcrowded continent. Otherwise it was far better than before even if it's not solved.
    • Up x 3
  10. Ssymm

Well maybe it has nothing to do with drivers. I just had an awful experience on Emerald Amerish :(
    • Up x 4
  11. Raap

Hello,

I'm also experiencing this issue since the last update. A consistent freeze every ~45 seconds or so. It doesn't appear related to loading assets, as the freeze occurs even when not moving/turning in isolated locations with no one around me.

The game is practically unplayable over it, since I seem to generally die whenever this freeze occurs (since it stops my client from sending damage/movement inputs, but still receives damage).
    • Up x 3
  12. AoDHagane1

Hi

same issue here.

I have an Nvidida GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and have made an update on my Grafic Card Driver yesterday.
    I´m playing on Cobald on low grafic setings.

Sorry for my bad english its not my first language.
    • Up x 3
  13. Pixelteo

How can you put out an update like this...freezes freezes freezes :mad:
    • Up x 1
  14. UltimaRecon

Yep same problem, freezes for about half a second every minute or sometimes 2-3 times per minute. This game has never stuttered for me before in all the time since beta i played, only after this update and it is very annoying.
    • Up x 2
  15. DarkSolusX

Same here, freezing on Cobalt every minute-ish, it is consistent and repeatable, and seems to be tied to the nanite replenishment timer: when there are 5 seconds left on the timer, game briefly freezes for half a second.

Restarting the game DOES NOT fix the issue, nor does redownloading or reinstalling graphics drivers.

It is not limited to one specific client - when one client has the freeze, everyone does at the same time.
    • Up x 2
  16. Pumpkim

+1 on this. Gonna play something else until this is fixed. Dealbreaker for me.

Unfortunately, I have no clue as to what's causing it. But I know it's not my HW. Ryzen 9 5900X and a GTX 3090. Besides, it started with the patch, so have a look at the changeset.
    • Up x 2
  17. Baird

The forum seems to be official, we are here only to complain to each other or maybe one of the developers will answer about this problem. Sorry for the harshness and google translate
    • Up x 2
  18. math368

it would be nice to be settled quickly, it's really not pleasant to play like that!
    • Up x 1
  19. blackboemmel

I don't understand how people still play with these stutters. Is it maybe only for parts of the players?
    • Up x 2