Constant Crashing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Thango, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Thango

After 10-15 minutes of gameplay I crash to desktop.

Spec:
    Win7
    Quad Q9400 (2.66ghz)
    8gigs of ram
    Brand new GTX 660 ti superclock + 3gb (latest 310.70 drivers)

My fps is low but I run at high graphic (it lag a bit but it's beautiful :) )
    I tried the UN-PARK your core things to see if my fps will go up and nothing happened. After 10 or so of gameplay my game freeze and crash to desktop. It happened before with my old GTS 250 but after playing a long time.

Any clue?
  2. Phaze

I'm with you, too.

I have i7 980x and 2 x GTX 480. 16GB RAM.

I don't have any problem with FPS... but lately I've been crashing frequently. A few times my system has recovered and after a minute or two of stuck... I'll suddenly move again... and once or twice I've even seen some weird message about the NVIDIA drivers... but usually - the game will just randomly lockup... doesn't seem to be anything in particularly. Sometimes I'm just running... sometimes fighting... sometimes standing around staring at walls... sometimes in a vehicle... whatever.

Doesn't appear to be a system issue... barely any usage of cores or gpu... temps low.

Sometimes PS2 will then stop working... others, I'll have to reboot.

It's frustrating. I've been thinking about rolling back drivers.
  3. Thango

I just made a ticket! Now we have to wait -_-
  4. Gruug

Have a similar setup except the graphics card (GTX 680). Just recently, last two weeks, have been crashing a lot. I do not know what the issue is at moment. There is speculation that it is an exploit. See here:

(http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...ons-crash-in-regions.74722/page-4#post-949632)

All I know is that I will not be playing much until it is fixed.

Should note that from game launch (actually a month or so before game launch), I did not crash once. This is something recently introduced.
  5. Thango

I re-installed my graphic card driver........I also set my game to Ultra Graphic (not high but ultra) and everything is working fine now. I still have low fps but it run smooth as hell. I cross my fingers that he will stay the same!