Constant Blue screens on PS4.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nerovox, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Nerovox

What’s the deal daybreak?
    I’ve tried initializing, rebuilding database, 2 other ps4’s and one PS4 Pro, and nothing seems to work outside of a fresh install every other day. After fresh install might get an hour before some kind of memory leak loss of frame rate and choppy screen then a crash and after that I’m lucky to go a half hour before blue screen, usually it’s under 15 minutes and if by some miracle I don’t crash the frame rate loss makes the game unplayable.

Any idea of a fix? I’ve been subbed for 2 months and not going to do a third cause it’s just wasting money at this point.
  2. HippoCryties

Although I’m all for supporting DBG, don’t buy membership if ure not gonna use it cos of blue screen! xD
  3. AEROCHAOSS

Go and play on genu, there it runs without stutter for me. The down side within 90min you still will get a blue screen. Due that playing for anything but kills makes no sense...
  4. Ziggurat8

I started playing again after almost a year. The FPS drops and the blue screens are the worst they've ever been. It's borderline unplayable. Used to be in a 3 or 4 hour session I would blue screen once or twice dspending on how often I switched continents. Today it was anywhere from 5 to 45 minutes and I'd either blue screen or my FPS would hitch so bad it was like watching a slideshow.

It's ******* aweful.
  5. Nerovox

That’s what I’m talking about.
    The FPS drop has always been there to some degree, I’ve been playing on pc off and on since launch and can’t recall it not being there. As for the PS4 I’m off and on again whenever I get the PS 2 itch, usually 3 to 6 months a year and this is the worst I’ve ever seen it.
    Makes me bummed because it’s such a brilliant game and so badly neglected. Such a shame....
  6. PoopDatGame OUT!

you already got a ps4 you wasted enough ..ouch! kekek