[Suggestion] Conquest mode

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, May 29, 2015.

1. NinjaTurtle

As already suggested by even Higby himself and a large part of the community this needs to be a new alert type and not an individual game mode that will split populations.

The player base is too small to be split at this stage.

Also in terms of the nanite reductions that needs to be scrapped. Using resources needs to be a risk/reward set up not a spam as much as you can fest

The Hex/Lattice hybrid is exactly what I have been hoping for since lattice was introduced and should imo be implemented into the main game and has again been suggested multiple times before. It seems at least those suggestions were listened to some what

The idea is half right, but the parts that are wrong are going to have such a bad impact on the game that the good parts are not currently worth having

TLDR: MAKE THE CONQUEST MODE A NEW ALERT TYPE AND NOT AN INDIVIDUAL SEPARATEGAME MODE
  2. 00000000000000000000

The Lattice system on it does look nice and I would not mind it being live at all.

Once that is done making Conquest a new alert type would be super easy.
  3. Archiadus

Sounds like a great reason to ignore that suggestion. :p
  4. Morti

I agree. I don't see any way of implementing the game mode without hurting the people who just want to fight people on a continent.

It should be an alert variant.

I'd rather you worked on finishing the nanite system.