Conquest Iteration

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by PS2_Luke, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxkeiser

I don't like this mode and probably won't play it much (prefer the open world, persistent, 'proper' game), but it's good to see redeploy back in.

Redeploying is required for a number of reasons - to allow platoons/groups to coordinate at WG etc, to let people choose the fights etc etc.
    • Up x 1
  2. elkikko92

I LOVE THIS MODE ONLY BETWEEN FACILITIES. Little outpost around it control the control point timer.
    PLease, implement this! Its the future.
    I love a gameplay only for capturing facility!!!
  3. TOXIC_MACHAMP

Fix the thing were maxes should cost 225 when it says becayuse it takes away 225 but if u have that ammount u cant get it
  4. elkikko92

i want this mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Pikachu

It's long gone. Just like future vehicles and maps.
  6. ArchangelSky9

Possible solution to ghost capping part: go by population percentages. The hex is captured by having at least two squads(24 ppl) in the area, and the enemy opposition must be below 30%, then capture time is 90 seconds to three minuites. However this will require all bases to have SCU in order to rid the defenders from just sitting in the spawn. No point capturing. This means that a huge Zurg can capture territories, but may become entrapped in enemy territories if they do not have defenders on other bases. If neither team has a 70% overpop, they cannot start capturing.
  7. dman66613

critical feed back DEVs get sum :) and sorry for the spelling mess ups im not from the US so bear with me.. well I want to build stuff not be stuck in a ant just to stop pepl from leeching my silo out of power like they do now even if I lock my silo I cant stop pepl from bringing a ant and dropping a hive in spots that will end all my hard work. I get so mad wen pepl do that I decon my hole base and start over. so pless put more options on my silo like no buying stuff wen its in the red and no dropping hives in my SOI. I love doing big public bases but pepl r starting to troll me to much and now u r going to add stuff that's going to leech my silo even more I think I will snap and decon it and shoot the pepl in the face that made it but we shall see maybe not. and im getting sick of getting back to my base with my ANT and seeing its out of power wen it was just full the trolling is real u got pepl that will steel cort to build a base with out doing eney of the hard work themselves then u got pepl from the other empires that will drop ur base out of power or just drop a hive in a spot that's a essay kill . and a side note rant 1 solo TR tank can take out your base turrets so fast u cant do anything to stop it u need like 10 pepl fixing it and the VS and NC tanks cant do that I can keep a base turret up wen its just 1 solo nc or vs tank but the TR I don't even triy to fix it . and for the love of god make it so every turret will shoot back at anything that's killing it at eny rang no matter witch type of turret it is . but ya I love building I come from games like ARK and land mark and even planet side 1 I made land bases so u no I love it may be im part beaver or ant or a mutant ant/beaver and im super happy u added it to PS2 :) so hers sum FEED BACK>>> on making it even cooler . an ANT cort drop of node u can put out side your base so u don't got to run the maze and don't get stuck triying to get to pepls silos . nex an ANT bite attack for cleaning up leftover enemy base stuff like walls and stuff or just smashing into vehicles and biteing them to death thiss will help new ANTs that don't got a gun up top to fight back id like to see 2 ant types a farmer ant and a fighter ant. nex thing more cort nodes in spots that pepl cant build on like out side of the real bases or at the warp gates spots u no u can get sum with out sum jerks blocking it off. nex make it its a 1 click button toggle to farm or drop off cort holding my finger on the button all day is starting to kill my hands. nex up this is just a idea on a win condition so if u build a hive nex to the enemy warp gate it will start a timer that if thay don't take out the hive in time it will kik that empire right off the map for sum amount of time till thay can come back but if u can kik both empires of the map b4 1 comes back u win that map im sorry butt your point system is just silly in a mass war game like thiss it just feels rong may be its the PS1 vet in me but ya. nex thing is placing stuff like bunkers is making me do the pee pee dance or something a fix for it is just to stretch the under side of the constructs deeper so u got more leeway over hills and bumps. nex thing is rant time again unlocking constructs with DB cash is fine hell I did it my selff but building a base out of thin air with DB cash is NOT right and game braking. if im in a base to base war with sum 1 that's doing that I will loos and thay paid to win and if u get a bad name on thiss game like pay to win like u do now its over no money for u ever so plesss plesss take that out I beg off u and yes I no u r fixing the implant pay to win ish stuff but thiss is just as bad or even worse and sorry for the rant but its tuff love time and u went over the line.. and 1 last thing can u pless make my hive egg hatch into a draggon or a BFR or a mutant baby BFR dragon id love to see sum mechs in the game but u no every PS1 vet will start criying like big babys ...and all be back with more feed back wen the PTS stops crashing me
  8. Violence777

*insert amusing meme depicting approximately 18 months of cricket sounds*
  9. Carnage

Question: Why on earth arent we making new continents and thinking about making continental conquest a thing? this game is so ******* incomplete without working warpgates and multiple continents. Are you trying to just kill the game or what?
    • Up x 1
  10. Carnage

I mean comon, what the heck is this ****? we continue to try and reinvent the f'in wheel when we have a perfect model to go after (planetside 1). We want new continents (including battle islands), we want you to totally get rid of the stupid point system and make continental conquest a thing. Instead you are spending countless hours on a project that doesn't even work towards either of these things, what about the empty continents you promised that we would be able to build our own base structures on?
    • Up x 1
  11. TR5L4Y3R

small team, low budget .. having to change priorities in developement to get revenue and thus further support going ..
    new continent´s as much as we would like them by now are a HUGE undertaking considering the mapsize compared to something like your average battlefieldmap ..

and PS1 is by no means a perfect model
  12. elkikko92

I really love your idea!! Creates less battle on continent but having more big outposts!
  13. elkikko92

actual lattice capture system is coming boring, why not try this new system?
    I think is strategicaly better!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.