Connery VS..Don't Even Bother Logging In.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roxputin, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Roxputin

No screenshot. Just straight up imbalanced. **** is getting old.
  2. GalacticBulge

We get rolled a lot, especially with the NC's numbers lately. But we sure as hell don't make it easy for them. My outfit TPLR pride ourselves on slowing and often stopping the steamroll attempts.
  3. MilitiaMan

I love you guys, you always come in packs and make it so easy for my Skillsaws. :D
    • Up x 1
  4. FateJH

Connery VS, log in!
    Don't disappoint me when Helios-Gerudine merges with you.
  5. GalacticBulge

Haha yeah I don't think there's a single one of us who care about anything other than objectives. If we feed you certs, that's cool with us. We're farming everyone else when we're on the defensive so it all evens out I guess.
    • Up x 1
  6. SNAFUS

Even with a smaller pop TR and NC rarely even bother you. We are always more focused on each other allowing your merry men in tights to ghost hack or hit weaker areas at your leisure.
    • Up x 1
  7. Slaidd

The VS on Connery always travel in single file to hide their num...oh, never mind, I guess that is just one.
  8. Zenith

After all the population issues they had during beta, you think they would have come up with a solution by now, but no.
  9. BorialisA

it's not like we are that underpopulated anymore. At least we arent as hopelessly and hilariously outnumbered as we once were. jesus for a solid month in December/January we were pulling an average of 16-23% population for the entire server
  10. HadesR

VS the other night had the major pop advantage on Indar .. Had like 35% .. but seemed like TR had all swapped toons since they only had 25%
  11. Zazwon

I don't know why peopl;e are o concenred with VS pop on connery we actually make it to 30% server pop most nights now. My outfit stuck through it the last three months when we sometimes had 18% pop. We are actually doing quite well now.
    • Up x 1
  12. Puppy

Your basicly saying "Give Up" so no. On another note I don't find the lack of VS Connery outfits to be good. I have checked out most of them and organization is extremely low or their sites aren't helpful at finding how to join. I've also seen a site or two covered in rude remarks. I look forward to a server merge.
  13. Gavyne

Worry not, VS on Connery will soon get the larger VS population from Helios. The merged server afterwards will likely be 33/33/33 on Indar and one other continent.
  14. AuntLou42

I don't understand what the problem is. We do quite well even when we are in the low 20s. My XP/min goes up when we get pushed to our warpgate. Allot of enemies to kill and territory to take back when it happens. We have had quite good pop lately though so either way there is nothing to complain about.
    • Up x 1
  15. SenEvason

There's already an imbalance, and you're suggestion will just make it worse.
  16. Arenthas

The closer the VS comes to getting warpgated, the shorter the distance I have to find a fight.

Simple and works for me.
    • Up x 2
  17. turtlestation

Eh? Connery VS usually reaches at least 30% global pop now thanks to the Indar WG rotation. We do pretty well for ourselves, if I may say so.
    • Up x 1
  18. Sledgecrushr

I hardly ever get to fight VS on Connery. My efforts are usually directed towards the TR.
  19. hellaskan

I thought I heard that Helios had a big NC pop and thus.. we'd have even more issues with the NC overpopulation on Connery?
    Also- I feel bad for VS.. those guys have been WAY outnumbered on our server for a bit now. :(
  20. Salamanerd

Excuse me?

Its not even prime time yet. The big VS outfits haven't even waken up yet. Even then, they are extremely organized and have been known to cap a large part of indar with 15-20% pop.

We are 30% pop now, and I see more instances of 33/33/33 now. Connery has an almost perfect pop balance now.

Wait for the templars and the T42 alliance to come around. They turn tides real quick.