Connery TR: Has failure become your only option?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lepalose, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Peebuddy

Fellas, While everyone hates the rabble on their side I think we all can agree...

The PS4 Rabble will be professional league of useless uncoordinated player base this world has ever seen in a video game.

So at least we PC users have that going for us
    • Up x 1
  2. Nogrim313

a few reasons for this, striker, vulcan, prowler, mosquito.

the NC tend to be better, TR are just fighting with a handicap
  3. Nogrim313

shhh stop sharing the secret of using support classes...
    but yeah thats seems to be the hurdle TR/NC are facing, you guys need to run open squads and organize your pubbies
    VS are in this weird sort of place some other have mentioned where were either BR45+ or BR25 or less.

those of us in the higher ranks have suffered through the low pop (remember helios <20% pop at times) so we pretty much got forced to work as a team and coordinate between outfits etc. and start grabbing the pubbies and boot camping their *****

If TR/NC want to fix their command issues start a public outfit and focus on training, and controlling the orders chat, if some one steps up with out a big ego it would do a lot to help you guys
  4. Tradewind

Totally not on topic, but Nogrim's sig reminded me. I had my first "hackusation" from a Dropping Purple Smoke player the other day. I was like "that's nice."
  5. Outlier

Would like to note that TR won the Tech Planet alert with ~4% less pop than the VS today.
  6. Blarg20011

Really? I've always found DPSO players to be very respectful, oh well, I guess there are bad eggs in every basket. Or you were hacking, I guess that is a slim possibility.
  7. Tradewind

Oh I'm not crapping on them, it was just funny at the time, he was an LA flying around below Allatum while I was up playing infil on the biolab rim and I managed to snipe him while he was in the air.

He may have been kidding too, idk. It's just been a while since anyone felt the need to whisper me about it, because I'm mostly ****.
  8. Blarg20011

heh, I've never gotten a hackusation... I guess that speaks to my skill level.
  9. Xada

I killed someone from dpso with lolpods and they reported me for hacking. Also, trade doesn't hack, the only thing he's been banned for is pissing off mods.
  10. Blarg20011

Lol, pissing off mods is always fun, furthest I've gotten is a warning and a deleted post though. Can't get banned or I won't be able to argue with people over the internet!
  11. Nogrim313

let leadership know, we've been recruiting.... sometimes you get bad apples
  12. Xae

TR fails on Connery because there is no leadership.

Hours, even days go by with 0 orders.
  13. Nogrim313

might be a neat idea for the next xp weekend to get a few vanu outfits to make some TR alts for the weekend and see what happens

i wonder if there would be a way to do an xp week/weekend where all characters but your highest levels faction got 2x or 3x xp