Connery in need of more vanu

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sumguy420, May 21, 2014.

1. Sumguy420

ever since the briggs server mishap and all those TR players came to our server we have been severely outpoped. even after briggs was fixed alot of those TR players decided to stay and thats all fine and good but this is my call for our fellow vanu players to come help us out.

FOR PAPA VANU!

Thank You.

~Sumguy420[T42]
    • Up x 4
  2. FaLI3N

I am one of those that jumped over and stayed but I frequently see massive vanu pop at times.
  3. Udnknome

Play is more fun on connery. And Vanu have pop plenty. Pops are better on the weekend, why not get a job?
  4. Brenold

i think the late night asian presence that most people blamed for VS being overpop back then is gone... seems the majority of VS i run against in Connery these days are high BR vets, the massive zerg pop has gone missing...
    • Up x 2
  5. BITES

This. Vanu still get their nightly zerg ... just now instead of NC just rolling over and letting you .. TR is making it harder ....
    • Up x 2
  6. Sumguy420

hey guys im just reaching out to our vanu brothers and yes i have a job Udknome and bills to pay but thats besides the point i still can play every day after work and our daily pop is 25% and lower and night pop is 30% whereas TR is 45% pop daytime and 35% night average
  7. Sumguy420

what i would like to see is closer to even pop as often as possible. that way we get more even and FUN fights i think you guys can agree that shooting at a spawn room gets old
  8. Octiceps

I ain't worried. We still manage to win Alerts with lowest world pop.
    • Up x 2
  9. SNAFUS

Don't feel bad for you ladies due to the nightly raid of Asians that give you 50% + of the pop.
    • Up x 3
  10. Octiceps

Doesn't happen anymore. Good riddance.
    • Up x 1
  11. LightningDriver

Maybe you should try something other than zerging, especially from your outfit. I never see you do anything unless you have at least a 3 to 1 advantage. Numbers are not your problems.
  12. Sumguy420

honestly we probably need a 3/1 pop advantage to handle all the nerfs we been getting
  13. Octiceps

Good try but no.
    • Up x 2
  14. Sumguy420

its funny cause i did hop into the zerg for abit today and even with our full zerg in the one location the TR outpoped us 70%~30% meanwhile their other 2 zergs are attacking NC and backcapping the rest of our territory

>.>
  15. Hibiki54

Your nightly pop is always 40% or higher world pop.
  16. Octiceps

17. Badname707

Connery VS don't know what a combat medic does.
    • Up x 2
  18. Octiceps

19. Badname707

20. maudibe

wrote down the numbers from 4:30 Pm pacific time on Connery here they are:
    Vanu TR republic New Conglomerate
    12% 33% 54%
    23% 38% 38%
    29% 53% 17%

forgot to note which cntinents but the middle one is indar i believe.

I'm getting a bit weary of the 75 -25% zerging that the TR and NC do on the Vanu as ... at this particualar time I couldn't find any even balanced fights AND.... the map on Indar showed the TR and the NC both were engaging in zerrgs on the Vanu AND NOT FIGHTING EACH OTHER. I used to play TR and for monthes the numbers were always low and althougth the TR would zerg enough of the time, it seems we lost alot of battles due to low pops.

On top of this my biggest peave is that the Vanu guns give off a lightning flash - tesla coil type of emission with every blast fired and because of this I cant see who I'm shooting at half the time, ESPEcIALLY AT NIGHT. When the other party is running quick and I dont have a NV scope I have a very difficult time maintaing a sight picture, and the TR guns NEVER DID THAT. That and the crappy frame rate where half the time if I am HA and another team player is HA and we both turn on shields and fire at the same time often he has NO DAMAGE done to him and i'm dead even though i have him in the cross hairs of my 4X scope clearly and am nailing him good. Other times I can kill 2 or 3 guys before dying so WTF is up with that. My Frame rate since the new patch seems to have dropped from aroung high 20's to low 30's in heavy battles to low 20's to high 20's in heavy battles, maybe a 5 FPS drop