[BUG] Connection problems on EU Servers?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarAnubis, Sep 14, 2018.

1. DarkStarAnubis

Is anybody experiencing connection problems on EU servers (Miller, Cobalt) right now?

Pings degrades from normal to abysmal values and in less than 30 seconds I am disconnected from the server.

Run a speed test and a jitter test, everything looks fine.
  2. CplRDaWiggy

Getting that on Ceres for sometime now, know its not pc but it is Europe. Two updates ago it started, frequent hard crashes with jitter and fps drops . Basically performing with the grace of a one man marching band falling down a flight of stairs.
  3. HippoCryties

Yeah on Cobalt I’m having some weird latency spikes?
  4. DarkStarAnubis

Update:
    I can remain connected but the connection is marked as "poor". Get around 180ms ping with spikes, minor lag episodes here and there,

Previously I had a ping around 100ms without spikes and never marked as "poor".
  5. DarkStarAnubis

Now getting kicked out again
  6. Taris26

today im able to join the server but it is unplayable for me. people are jumping around all over the places. My ping goes from 100+ over 200 in seconds. What the **** is going on with the server? Would be nice to have a Statement from the dev team or something.
  7. DarkStarAnubis

Update:
    After another round of futile attempts to solve the issue (which include un-install and re-install ps2 from scratch) DBG acknowledged there are some problems between Switzerland and the Amsterdam node(where ps2 EU servers are located.

The connectivity is so bad that I can play on PS2 Test Server (US Coast) but I can't play on Miller and Cobalt... Getting kicked after 15 seconds.

More on this later.
  8. Taris26

seems like it is finally working fine again. I had stable low ping Connection on cobalt today. but Maybe just few people online

EDIT: Ping still not like before :( Fit it please