Connection issues since the update.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SawyerAnderson, May 24, 2021.

1. SawyerAnderson

I'm posting here because I've had some form of connection issue since the major update i just got back from vacation and now get a game error G9 code I've reinstalled validated the files update and restarted my PC restarted and verified the internet was good and it's very upsetting that having completed 2/3 campaigns i can't even get into sanctuary to finish the time limited content.

You would think after 18 years you guys could figure out some basic net code i looked around and saw no mention of the issues or any possible updates. Oh also I couldn't file a support ticket because my email is no longer verified and when you attempt to it fails every time. Amazing job daybreak now fix it so people can actually enjoy your game.
  2. Mithril Community Manager

Hello SawyerAnderson.
    Sorry for the inconvenience you're having with email verification. Can you try changing your email using the following link. This is a temporary work around. Once completed, please submit a ticket to our CS team so they can assist you further with this matter.
  3. SawyerAnderson

Still can't confirm my email has a failure message. Was able to get into the server yesterday but it was extremely choppy and basically unplayable have a G9 error code again this morning and it's odd because other games like enlisted warthunder eve online are playing as intended so it shouldnt be a internet issue