Congratulations Terran Republic

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ReconTeemo, Aug 15, 2013.

1. ReconTeemo

Congrats to TR on Waterson for the Triple Cap (since lattice?), with the last cap on Amerish during prime time and a dominating alert. [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. Mr_Giggles

I wasn't there but thanks.
    • Up x 1
  3. Jachim

No one cares about Amerish right now and it makes me sad :(
    • Up x 1
  4. ReconTeemo

NC actually had the cont pop advantage, but they somehow gave up afterwards. If I remember right, after I log in, TR world pop didn't go past 40 at all.
  5. LowTechKiller

Congrats.
    PS, I wish SOE hadn't made continent capping so much easier. Now no one really cares.
    • Up x 3
  6. ReconTeemo

actually the lattice made it harder.
  7. zib1911

its only 75% to cap, thats nothing.
    • Up x 1
  8. ReconTeemo

I know, but TR is the first faction on Waterosn to Triple Cap since Lattice was implemented. ;)
  9. Jachim

exactly. capping continents outside of major prime time 33/33/33 is silly to brag about for any faction
  10. ReconTeemo

Tr capped Indar around 7 - 7:30 pm? East, I believe that's Prime Time, later then Amerish. Maybe it's not right to brag, and maybe you don't feel quite accomplish since you weren't there. But for the rest of Tr who were there fighting, congrats to them!.
  11. ({x})Kyoji

Population imbalance towards TR has been out of whack since rotation. I think TR have triple captured before today anyways, but it was never prime time. I don't think other factions put up a fight anymore against capturing since it has 0 effect on gameplay and no one gives 2 ***** anymore. The glory days of capture bragging are over and the metagame is now farming for certs and kills. But if it makes you happy then by all means enjoy. Congratz to all the TR for triple capturing.
  12. DJPenguin

not for a certain few outspoken zergfit leaders lolol
  13. Jachim

Oh stop it you guys! We don't need congrats on a flawed system :p TR are the best we know, but srsly its broken... I mean.. 75% only to cap? Laaame.
  14. NC_agent00kevin

Meh 75% to cap, not the same as the old days of a hard fought battle for the last base. Still an accomplishment, despite the slight population advantage.
  15. Rohnlex

TR dominating an alert ? it's been going on for days now.. i cant even tell how many certs they've made.

It seems NC and VS gave up on alerts and join the TR when it comes.
  16. S1eB

Is this on Miller? Then I will not congratulate your overpopped zerg :D

TR's behaviour has been pretty bad on Miller this week. Even if a tiny little outpost is being taken, next thing you know TR turns up with 10+ ESFs and zergs MAXs just to take on 20 -30 people.
  17. AdennTM

world pop is generally even for a month now. Stop being so bad.
  18. Booogooo

Congratz winning as the faction that overwhelmingly out pops the other two. Really that is a great achievement and you deserver all the kudos you can get.
    • Up x 1
  19. DeathTollDavid

Yup I happened to be on for two of the cont caps and three of the alerts. We dominated until prime time when the NC had the highest pop and fought back hard. We still managed to win an alert even with being out popped. It was great.
  20. DeathTollDavid

That's the wine you guys always go to. Screen shot after screen shot is proving the TR dont out pop everyone during prime time. During the day sure, but not in the evenings.