confession of why i prefer farming nc over tr for years :(

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LUCAGRABACR, Oct 15, 2017.

1. LUCAGRABACR

shiny easily spotted default camo, they are adorable too, and tr is just dark and mean :c have u heard how mean they sound when they spot u? ; -; tr's default camo also blends really well with the terrain so overall it's like fighting a meanie communist-looking authoritarian soldiers who you can barely see whereas fighting the nc is like hnn <3
  2. Pikachu

NC is easier to spot? Many times TR have complained that their red color is the easiest one to see.
  3. LUCAGRABACR

thats tr state propaganda so they dont look weak when one of them got killed :O
    • Up x 3
  4. adamts01

I'd rank NC as the easiest to spot for sure, then TR and VS being the hardest to see by a long shot. At night anyway, they're all easy enough to spot during the day.
    • Up x 2
  5. Liewec123

TR also have access to "Solid GRAY Camo" at Xmas, which less face it, is black camo XD
    [IMG]
    a tiiiiny bit harder to spot in a night fight than bright blue and yellow dudes with tan pants. :p
    • Up x 1
  6. oTec

Fashion >>> camouflage
    • Up x 1
  7. MuggieWara

Does this happen every Xmas???I want this!

Also while TR voices might sound serious and militaristic those male cyborg style Vanu voicepacks make me reaaaally tense when the class that is spotted matches my own!!!
  8. Pikachu

I have the dark gray camo too. :D Nice substitute for black camo. Just as the beige or tan whatever is substitute for white camo.
    • Up x 1
  9. konj

10. Liewec123

my bad pika, this is the solid dark "grey" camo, i just remember it had grey in the title somewhere and when i saw it i was laughing because it is simply black camo (i purchased it instantly!) XD

probably!
    the solid camos from previous years returned last year so i'd imagine we'll see black *AHEM* "dark grey" camo return for TR :)
    (and NC with our sweet solid gold camo!)
    • Up x 1
  11. Lamat

The default TR voicepack sounds like Matt Stone from South Park, I can never take it seriously.

But yes, whoever decided it was a good idea to slap bright yellow all over one faction in a competitive multiplayer game, played a cruel joke.
  12. Oleker2

As VS I use the shiniest TEAL cammo on the Store... As TR the off-tone orange-ish is my go to option. Still didn't picked one for NC, but I would go for a gold / shiny yellow. I like to be stealthy while being the "SHOOT ME" light beacon on the field. ;)
  13. Lamat

More power to those skilled enough to pull it off, but for the average player, being lit up like a yellow Christmas tree is a bad idea.
    • Up x 3