Conection quality: bad

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by emmopl97, Nov 8, 2015.

1. emmopl97

At first the problem used to appear barely during the day, but at present I am struggling with a bad conection the whole time so PS2 is unplayable.
    The fps remains average and moderate and my router provides me enough download speed, like 10 Mb per second, so I can figure that the problem does not come from my outfit. This is the issue I think is not affecting just me but a lot of players, if there is a more sensible solution that someone can stablish us at all, we will be very thankful with you and the game.
    KhamirOfTerror - Connery, SV
    • Up x 1
  2. Pfundi

Did you do a tracert to a random server to make sure it isnt the fault of your provider?
  3. emmopl97

I´ve checked all the odds, even that. Places with not much crew the game runs "good" (poor quality) but in hottest combats it goes bad. :(
  4. Pfundi

Well, they recently said on reddit, that they are working on network issues. You just have to have faith.
    • Up x 1
  5. jampie

i've had this issue for the past several months as well. all other multiplayer games i have run fine
    • Up x 1
  6. maxkeiser

I've had 'poor connection' the WHOLE time for the last two days. Never had this bad connection for the whole 3 years of PS2.

I presume it is a PS2 server issue as there's nothing wrong at my end.