computer or plane?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by pavelman, Mar 18, 2021.

1. pavelman

Yesterday I started the game after a long break.What have you done with the game engine? My computer feverishly turned on all the coolers. The feeling that I'll fly away right now. The sound is like a terbina of an airplane, and I am its passenger.

I'm afraid the computer might break. There is no such reaction to the game anywhere, and I have not seen such a thing.

What does it mean?
  2. JibbaJabba

have you tried rebooting it?
  3. pavelman

The problem is that the engine loads the computer so hard that the computer is about to take The problem is that the engine loads the computer so hard that the computer is about to take off right now. And the computer did not cost me cheaply. now. And the computer did not cost me cheaply.

Please fix the forum. Why are all my messages hidden? No, I am not. It's just that all my messages are constantly hidden by default. And I don't know how to fix it.
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

Your messages aren't hidden. You just have a black font which isn't seen very well against the forum's background. You can change it in the text editor. But if it's like that by default, the only thing I can suggest is clicking your username at the top of the screen and searching around to see if there's an option to change default posting colour.
    • Up x 1
  5. JibbaJabba

Bless you for your patience
  6. pavelman

The problem is that the engine loads the computer so hard that the computer is about to take The problem is that the engine loads the computer so hard that the computer is about to take off right now. And the computer did not cost me cheaply. now. And the computer did not cost me cheaply.
    Please fix the forum. Why are all my messages hidden? No, I am not. It's just that all my messages are constantly hidden by default. And I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks. It is work.
  7. ObiVanuKenobi

That's normal. Games require CPU and GPU to work hard and that generates heat so they have to be cooled.
    Nothing will break, if your pc overheats it will simply slow down 1st and if that's not enough then shut down.
  8. blackboemmel

Laptop?

The game runs on DX11 instead of DX9 since 2019. That may explain your experience.