[Guide] Comprehensive Guide to Light Assault

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Iridar51, Jan 5, 2013.

1. HerpTheDerp

You picked some ammo in the A - you could've switched back to the shotgun.

But hindsight's always 20/20, eh.
  2. Jadith

• Up x 1
  3. Prince Planet

FANTASTIC EFFORT! So much information it's just epic.

Thank you very much!
  4. Googles

What's COF?
  5. Iridar51

Cone of Fire
  6. HeadshotVictim

I looked through the OP (and most of the rest of this thread) but found no answer to my question, so I have to ask again:
    What is the EXACT effect of Smoke Grenades ? (not the underbarrel things with 3 secs smoke)
    the ones in the grenade slot.
    Since the UB Grenades have a very limited are of effect (so I have been told) and I read somewhere in the forums (but cant find the thread anymore) that the Smoke Grenades last for 11 Seconds, I'd like a specification which numbers are right.
    I don't want to waste 200 Certs on useless 'nades.

Thank you for your input in advance!
  7. Iridar51

There's a link to a video guide about infantry deployable smokes, didn't you see it? I believe it has all info you need.
    • Up x 1
  8. HeadshotVictim

okay thank you... obiously I cant read :D
  9. Adamar09

I don't know if it's bugged out or anything, but the Pandora definitely has an ammo pool of 30 with the extended magazine.
  10. Iridar51

Thanks, fixed it.
  11. Ailin

Indeed, I noticed that myself while watching it again, heh... At the moment of filming I was a bit pre-occupied with staying alive though, must be why I missed it :p
  12. Zeekez

If you want you can use some of my videos for c4'ing Maxs and movement and the such

Clearing a point as LA w/ c4

13. Iridar51

Sure, I will. Thank you.
    Is that a GD-7F?
  14. Zeekez

Yes, GD-7f with flash suppresor, 1x reflex and advanced laser
  15. AViolentDelight

Resto kit heals more than medkit. Plus if your gonna use it you should already be in a safe place.
  16. gunshooter

How do you heal more than full health instantly?
  17. AViolentDelight

Sorry. Didn't know what I was talking about.
  18. asdfPanda

You keep on regenerating health even when shot at, from what I've seen. They might have changed it.
  19. Flukeman62

as i recall the resto kit is cheaper (allows for you to buy more nades)
  20. Iridar51

Please don't litter my guide thread with such comments. Guide clearly states that resto kit costs 75, while med kit 50.