[Suggestion] Complete Re-cert

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blarg20011, May 22, 2013.

1. Blarg20011

Well, judging by the forums there has been a lot of anger over the recent changes in pricing. Plenty of entitled children are screaming about "scams" and SOE being the anti-christ. I think these people need to grow up, but I do see there point. These changes are going to hit a lot of people, especially those who have been playing for a while, pretty hard.

Ergo, SOE should offer a re-cert, to satisfy those who bought weapons when the descriptions were off, to satisfy those who bought weapons that were nerfed, to satisfy those who just didn't really like the weapons after they bought them, and now to satisfy those who bought a weapon for 4 times the price it is now. I am not one of these people, but I certainly understand their feeling.

By no means does SOE "have" to do this, there is nothing forcing them to give back these certs, however, it does not cost them anything, shows that they are an open and caring company, and would stop a lot of the damn whine threads from popping up all over the place.
    • Up x 1