[Guide] Compilation of FPS knowledge for new players

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ReNz0r, Jul 30, 2015.

1. ReNz0r

Hey guys i decided to make a new intro for my channel which would be a compilation of my most important tutorials in my opinion. I hope this video will serve as a good "gateway" to my channel plus a big chunk of important knowledge for new players. As always, your feedback is more than welcome!
    • Up x 5
  2. Jubikus

Good stuff always glad to see more guides/tutorials to help new players as some of the other stuff gets outdated.
  3. pnkdth

Good coverage of the basics. Thumbs up.
  4. ReNz0r

thanks man
  5. Shatteredstar

Awareness?! Nah tunnel vision Zerg for the win!

Helpful things for people to try to get better.
  6. Iridar51

One of these days I'm gonna make actual Seal of Iridar's Approval. For now, this will have to suffice:

IRIDAR APPROVES OF THIS VIDEO
  7. PrimedReborn

8. ReNz0r

thanks a lot for the feedback guys it means a ton
  9. Giligan96

I'm newer to competitive FPS's and chose PS2 to learn. For better or worse. I've watched a ton of vids from Wrels to ReNz0rs. I love your videos. You're very skilled and provide great info to newbs like me. Thanks alot! Keep them coming!
  10. ReNz0r

coments like that make the effort worth it, thanks man
  11. Crator

Very nice video. Nice touch with the links to other videos expanding on the concepts.
  12. LodeTria

Pretty neat video. Only thing really wrong with it is showing peoples steam names.
  13. Ballto21

i actually want one now. i might take a break from being a mammary gland and move on to something

puh

pruh

pro
    duct
    ive?

Decent video though

wait what thats censored? editing for the delicate children's eyes