Command features dead?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jingstealer, May 19, 2019.

1. Jingstealer

Because of the absolutely abysmal situation with TR I tried to see if anyone was leading in command. Imagine my surprise when I had to find out that none of the command features are working!!!

No /leader, /command or command voice chat. What in hell is going on?! This is a bug of such magnitude in a team oriented game that I can not believe this is on purpose. If it was an accident, this would be the kind of ****-up that should get people fired. I'm not joking. I'm developing software for a living for 25+ years now. Something like this I have not experienced. Ever.

You should fire the idiots responsible for this. With someone who fouls up this bad on your team you will not go far. Also: do you actually HAVE any QA? Perhaps it's time to invest more heavily into QA to make sure the game improves with updates instead of breaking major features! You don't seem to be able to add any features at this point without breaking others. This is software development and project management at it's worst!