Command Channel Cert-Upgrade not working?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xaragoth, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Xaragoth

Okay, maybe I am just very confused, but I just got the Command Channel upgrade to help us coordinate the Outfit with others. And I can't seem to find the Chat Channel. There also doesn't seem to be a VOIP Channel (fact aside that the VOIP in the game is ****). Neither when I am in a Squad nor when I am outside of it. Relog didn't help.

Anyone got some Info? Did I just blow 100 Certs on a feature that SOE did forget to put into the game? >_>
    • Up x 2
  2. Xaragoth

Push.
    • Up x 1
  3. Kitro

Hi, i have this problem as well. Unlocked command channel, but cant see any difference to not having it....
  4. Arlasius

This is what the game is lacking, Empire leadership !!!

This was one of many things PS1 did right.

The problem is when a lot of poeple have it, it can be a huge mess...
  5. Stiny

It only works if you are a squad leader. You should see an additional chat tab called "command" and can use the command VoIP.
  6. Wodan

In beta it joined you to a squad leader chat channel if you are currently leading a squad.
  7. HittingSmoke

/leader or /com will let you talk in the command channel. There's an accompanying VOIP channel as well. The PTT keybind is "Squad leader".