Combined Military Tactics

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by fantasey, Feb 11, 2013.

1. fantasey

We are a terran Republic outfit playing on cobalt we are a very active outfit having over 120 members.
    Everyday you will see us either at the front of the fight with a complete platoon of CMT or over head dropping behind enemy lines in galaxys and taking back are systems.

joining Requirments?
    • Must have a microphone and willing to talk.
    • Must be willing to work in a large team and be a crucial member.
    • atleast 15 years old and a mature attitude towards the game.

So if you would like to join one of the most active and biggest outfits on Cobalt then here is how to join!

you can join CMT by joining one of are many squads or platoons and asking to be invited or you can simply message,
    MrPork (leader)
    fantasey (commander)
    ghostriderx (commander)

(these are Ingame names)

you can also ask a member or leave a comment below

If you have any questions you would like answering please leave a comment below

Thanks and see you on the battlefeild
    Heil the Terran Republic.
  2. RapierSix

I'd like some more information on what kinda outfit you guys are trying to run...

Im interested in real tactical and cooperative team play with voip.
    I play ARMA and ACE mod, so when I say tactical, I mean tactical.

I play engi: crewman and combat engineer primarily
  3. GlockenGold

http://combined-military-tactics.net/
    There is some information here, but do note that it is not fully finished yet. We also have over 160 members now, and yes we do use voip.
    We work cooperativly in a team with tactics such as Galaxy drops to take the enemy bases by storm, or massive Prowler convoys to take the bases by force. Our only requests is that you follow orders and communicate well, and show no mercy to the enemies.

PS: I am also a Commander in the outfit, Fantasey merley forgot to add me to the list