[BUG] Collision cheating in a 96+ bio lab fight

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iTeemo, Oct 28, 2020.

1. iTeemo

this guy is not just using this bug . If you check out his weapon stats you will realize he's using something else in gameplays[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. iTeemo

3. ZDarkShadowsZ

Your images are broken. Upload them to somewhere such as Imgur, then click and drag them to the Post Reply box.
  4. iTeemo

thanks.https://imgur.com/XphFaRf
  5. Liewec123

[IMG]

yep, fools like that need to be perma banned.
    don't let cheating slide.
    • Up x 2
  6. iTeemo

Also, check out his weapon stats, NS-66 51.72% HSR Blitz 58.54% HSR.
    I don't play NC but Is this normal ?
  7. Towie

Yeah something strange going on here - Spitfire is just not this good:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  8. iTeemo

it was like 200 people inside the bio lab, he put that turret inside the wall so it was like a free farm for him.
    check his weapon stats, the HSR on his SMG is way to op
  9. iller

here's a similar one:

[IMG]

I don't think this is some No-clip 3rd party stuff... I noticed this season that I've been stuck inside geometry a lot more often completely by accident so it only makes sense that people are finding ways to reproduce it intentionally.
  10. iTeemo

about this guy. I was watching him walk into the rock and start killing people , because I was chasing him . he literally walked into it .
  11. Towie

Yep he is top 10 all-time HSR %age on the Blitz, but also number 1 all-time HSR on the Tempest. Both of which should raise a few eyebrows.
    • Up x 1
  12. ObiVanuKenobi

Ancient bug. Sad to see it's still not fixed and looks like more people are figuring it out.
  13. JibbaJabba

I don't think you even need a vid. Screenshots do the trick.

Open a customer service ticket with daybreak. Bask in the glory of watching their FISU stats never update again. :D
  14. iller

LMAO..... okay well I stand corrected then. That actually does sounds like a DLL terrain collision override
  15. Suien Reizo

This has been occurring over the last week or so increasingly on Connery. At one point we were seeing this at least once a day at TI Alloys or a Bio Dome.