Collector's Edition Station Cash Cards from GameStop.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by entrailsgalore, Aug 23, 2014.

1. entrailsgalore

(Not sure if this is the right forum for this)

Has anyone seen these pop up around their Local GameStops yet? They are supposed to be a collector's edition version of the Normal Planetside 2 Station Cash card that GameStop sells, however they will be "foil" and will give 2500 SC for the same price, instead of the 1500 SC you normally get.

In addition, they also give you one of the 5 possible LandMark loot bundles that the new LandMark SC card Walmart is supposed to start stocking, gives you. They were supposed to be available as of Aug 18, but I went to the GameStop closest to my house today, and they didn't have them, nor have they heard about them from their "Sony Rep" that usually stocks their SOE stuff. I am sure it is going to be for Participating Game Stops only, so I will check a few more of them around my house tomorrow, but wanted to see if anyone else has seen them pop up, and if so, do you have a ScreenShot or Pic of what they look like so I know what I am supposed to look for?

Here is the link of my source for this info, a lot of you have probably seen this already, but if not, here you go:
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/0...onus-loot-and-limited-edition-station-cash-c/

Thanks in advance!
  2. entrailsgalore

So no one has seen these in Game Stop stores yet?