[Suggestion] CoF should be smaller while using Drifter Jets than Jump Jets

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Kronic, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Kronic

It makes sense in my mind that drifters provide a somewhat stable firing platform. Not as stable as simply standing, but more so than Jump Jets (CoF with JJs is fine). If they would reduce the ADS CoF to around 0.7-1, hip fire CoF to around 3 or 4 and remove the scope sway for DJs, it would increase the usefulness of them seeing as they're pretty situational and I personally just think it just makes sense. What do you guys think?

PS: All carbine CoF(Bullet Spread) info can be found here for you guys to compare my suggested spread values with what we currently have:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...INE&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
  2. FatSheriff

I can't remember seeing a DJ!!! I heard no funky beats o_O
  3. Mattressi

I wouldn't mind seeing a decrease in CoF for some carbines (maybe the CQC ones?) when "jumping" (that's jetting is counted as, AFAIK) for both types of jetting, but I'd hate to see all carbines performing quite well while drifting. Though, I also wouldn't mind seeing JJ having a higher CoF overall than drifting, since it seems much less controlled than drifting.