Cobalt Alliance

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Subatomichades, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Gimpsy

there were a lot of outfit member from this alliance.. even if they are not organized they were 5 times more ppl

and you always come with that argument no OP running.. when do you run an OP ? never saw you guys warpgating us in primetime

still waiting for you OP :p
  2. Rakkuun

Now now, I think it might be time for a little grammar lesson and basic sentence structure.

[IMG]

"I am not allowed to speak English when it's clearly subpar to the average English speaker."
    "I will not post when it makes no sense."
    "I will use google translate when I'm unsure of what I'm trying to say."

Feel free to try and insult us, but atleast make sure we can understand what you're trying to say.

With kind regards,
    Your average English speaker
  3. Rakkuun

Atleast someone is using our meatshield to its full potential!
    Nice to see you on here aswell Matlock, besides Reddit.
  4. Rakkuun

Thanks for the 3 hour good fight on Esamir today OWND and PMTC and other vanu outfits.
  5. lechuleszcz

6. VibroAxe

Was really good fight the other day. Have to admit requiring some new underwear when the 301 liberator squadron came riding over the horizon the other day on esamir. Glad to have a good fight on esamir for once, hopefully a sign of things to come!
  7. datfluttershy

Once the servermerge is done it will be even more fun on Cobalt. Lithcorp will bring 2 huge Outfits for VS and TR as well as some smaller ones for NC.
    Thankfully the Outfits on Lithcorp communicate with each other and choose continents per week to fight on.
  8. Rakkuun

Yeah, we know that feeling when we see 20-30 magriders roll out of the VS warpgate.
    Thanks for the good fight and see you on the battlefield!
  9. Rakkuun

Thanks for the assistance PL13! Was a pleasure having you around!
  10. Ratax2

Who do I have to speak to for this alliance? Solved

edit:test
  11. Rakkuun

Throw me a tell ingame, friend request or PM me on these forums.
  12. Rakkuun

If any of Lithcorp's outfit have interest in joining up with the alliance, send me a PM or throw me a tell ingame.
  13. NikkoJT

I'm in-game as I type, attempting to get a squad invite over TS. I'm using the TS text chat, which should appear in the overlay, but I am not receiving any response. I asked and got TS details (an apparent acceptance into the alliance) more than a week ago, but I have received no further correspondence, there is no BCOA TS channel, and the guy who gave me the details I rarely see online. I do not have any idea of the command structure, TS structure, or permissions required to do anything. Nobody is talking to me.

In short, I rather suspect that this alliance is not the best fit for me or BCOA. I'll try for this weekend and next, but if after that the situation is the same, I'm going to move on.
  14. Rakkuun

I'm willing to talk to you whenever you are on Teamspeak. The problem we are currently having is that BCOA has one member, namely yourself. Now, I'm not sure where we'd put you during operations.

By all means, you're more than welcome, but do realise that we are uncertain what to expect of an outfit with one member.

You have our TS details, send me a message there or on the forums. We'll be in touch.
  15. Rakkuun

• Up x 1
  16. cptblobs

Hello there brothers,

Cptblobs from Team-AfterShocks here ,we have come from woodman server to join forces with you guy's on Cobalt ,why the move well i can tell you that on ts but for now would like it if you can tell us were to sign up.
  17. Rakkuun

A PM has bent sent to you with our teamspeak details cptblobs. Cya on there.
  18. Rakkuun

Thanks to the VS for the 2,5 hour fight over Freyr Amp Station on Esamir today. It was a blast.
  19. Azriak

Suprise Sundy Bunker Bust at Freyr again today :) Made the TR jelly after having watched them push for it for the entire 3 hours of the Op :D
  20. Rakkuun

Our newest video, including a galaxy suicide run and some karaoke.