Cobalt Alliance

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Subatomichades, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Subatomichades

Gimpsy, matlock0... if you feel like you want to arrange a time and continent ( say amerish as its pretty quiet usually) to go for a head to head...please feel free :) always game for a bit of swatting! =D
    • Up x 1
  2. Gimpsy

hey guys is it more fun if you see you have to attack a base we are defending or are you scared ? maybe scared just a littlebit ? :D
  3. Rakkuun

4. Subatomichades

gimpsy...offer still stands...time and place...we'll be there and you can defend the base however you like :)
    • Up x 1
  5. Gimpsy

ah come on you are scared =)

when you see us what do you think ? :p
  6. Rakkuun

[IMG]

Yeah, I think that describes it pretty well.
  7. Vanyaeli

Cobalt VS member here, it's nice to see the NC finally banding together to actually resist us rather than bend over and run away. You may have seen the OWND tag around, you may not have ;) But we have at least 1 or 2 platoons running in the day and probably 1 during late night EU times.

If you would kindly head on over to Esamir once in a while or perhaps even defend your Amerish lands when we start taking it back, perhaps we could passive-aggressively spread the fight over all three continents and enjoy this game as PLANETside 2 not INDARside 2 :)
  8. Rakkuun

Heya Vanyaeli!
    Nice to see someone from OWND finally on the thread. Yeaaaah we run into you guys a fair bit, usually results in a nice fight. We try to be on multiple continents throughout the week, but we don't operate every day.

(Result after NCCA operation on Esamir http://imgur.com/63LybrH)

Cya on the battlefield OWND, thanks for the good fights.
  9. Vanyaeli

Goodness I remember that map, it felt like I was the only VS not at fricken' Indar at the time! It's good to know everybody's having fun and not trash talking all the time :)

See you on the battlefield!
  10. NikkoJT

I'd like to sign up [BCOA] Serenity Valley for this. Yes, there is only me in the outfit, but this seems like something that suits my "vision" for the outfit well, and I might even get a few members out of it.

(You can find my recruitment thread just down the front page, as of posting)
  11. Subatomichades

Nikko JT please get incontact with me on here and i'll drop you ts details.

vanyeli please get incontact with me or get your outfit leader/ officer to get incontact with me reference getting a fight on ;)
  12. Rakkuun

Thanks for today's fight OMGP.
  13. Rakkuun

A warm welcome to [SKIK], our newest outfit that joined the NC Cobalt Alliance.
  14. LuckyNoS7evin

Hey Cobalt Alliance

Thought I would be the first to say "Can we work together?"

I'm S7evin and one of the 3 head leaders of a 300+ outfit called The Jesters over on Lithcorp. With the recent news that we are being merged I thought I would try and find outfits we can work with..

Anyway if you're interested we have a site jestersnc.com come and say hi (or reply to this) and we do have a TS server too so no issues with that.

On another note there are several outfits over on Lithcorp we are in contact with, Eternal Overwatch and a French outfit called [3RIM] 3e Regiment. We are also in contact with TR and VS mainly trying to get the other continents populates as at the moment indar is the only one on Lithcorp that gets any kind of full
  15. Subatomichades

we'd be happy to have you guys onboard. i've messeged you. TR & VS should start running i think :)

Sub
    • Up x 1
  16. LuckyNoS7evin

Don't forget we are bringing [TRID] Trident a VS outfit with us.... they are nearly 800 in numbers :)
  17. Vanyaeli

Sweet, I can't wait to be merged, an organised NC force is always a welcome sight, sick of having to fight the TR all the time!
  18. Matlock0

Speaking of cannon fodder, here are the graves of the brave NC who tried to go past my prowler at Quartz/Hvar road :p.
    http://imgur.com/q7pXdWK
  19. Subatomichades

ehm... all i have to say is...look at the timestamp... NC Cobalt alliance op running ....No......... EPIC FAIL!
  20. Matlock0

Was just cracking a joke at the cannon fodder picture with another picture...