[Suggestion] Close continents when in low population

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SKYeXile, Dec 10, 2012.

1. SKYeXile

I really think there needs to be some sort of mechanic in the game that when a server is in low population it automatically shuts down a continent or 2 and sends players to another continent. I rushed home early yesterday from work to make the most of 2x and on Easamir, NC are zerging it up with 50% pop, TR are doing the same on Indar and well ****** if i know whats going down on amerish, never seen anything higher than a yellow alert there.

But on briggs now very little happens outside of Indar, you get some fights on esamir, but it generally results in VS pushing both factions back to the warpgate, so i go back to indar, and fight over the crown, FOR GLORY!

I think to get abit more variety than the constant indar fighting and crowning... when the server is in low pop it should rotate which content it shutdown, so its not indarside 24/7, this will also help in ghosting empty contents to get the resource buff.
  2. SKYeXile

Its totally Indarside on briggs, we need something like this to fix it.
  3. Keifomofutu

Woah woah woah. Lets calm down here. Those amp station turrets aren't going to blow themselves up after all.;)