Class breaking bug still rampant

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Scrump, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Scrump

The issue where the jet pack stops working is still in the game. It doesn't seem to happen unless you change between classes and back to Light Assault so be warned. The only way to solve the issue is to restart the game, which could mean getting stuck in a several hour queue.
    • Up x 1
  2. Doublefrost

Thanks for the warning. I swapped back and forth with Heavy Assault a few times, didn't seem to get it. Anyone else run into this?
  3. Erendil

From what I've seen the bug appears if you get killed while actively pressing the "jumpjet" key. I've never had it happen from a simple class switch tho. This also affects the HA PShield and Medic Area Heal abilities.

You can fix it by either logging off your character or restarting PS2 if a quick logoff doesn't work.
  4. Bosjem

It happened to me earlier but i can't remember if I actually died while using the jet pack. Still, it's something that must be patched now that we are still in beta... oh wait... :cool:
  5. Perk-i

Yeah, I ran into it a few times in Beta, and once since live. It happens rarely when you die while jetting. Log out and back in fixes it.
  6. anaverageguy

I actually haven't gotten it yet. In beta I only got it when I was killed (either by bullets or by fall damage) with my jetpack fuel at 0. Then at respawn it'd stay that way and be unusable. Haven't encountered anything like it so far, but I noticed that the bug where jetpacks don't activate sometimes when you run / fall off a ledge before jumping is back.
  7. Ragmon

Yea I got this bug for the 2nd time today...its something that needs to be fixed soon.
  8. Maxi'sProteinPowder

I got this last night and its so frustrating as i have spent all my SC and certs on my favourite class! i was stuck with my HA as i didnt want to log off as i was scared i wasnt gonna get back into the game " Briggs"