Clan Watch

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Domegoat, Jun 3, 2013.

1. KILLFACE

I'll look into what I can do in regards to adjusting it for Colour Blind people; we went Blue, Yellow and Grey because it's the NC Colours. Sorta ran with it on other games too (eg Warframe).

[IMG]
  2. Domegoat

Well thought out response. I give credit where credit is due. I would add that many Multi-Gaming Clans have been around for 10 plus years. Yes, some games and gamers come and go. The clans structure remains in tact due to leadership and organization. These clans can benefit by promoting their success on the clan Watch site. Remember all reviews are screened by CW staff. Flame outs are not allowed. Over coming challenges is what makes it fun.

DG
  3. Legoat

http://clanwatch.net/
    Okay yo can check out the game review section and the new look, with a game review for PlanetSide 2 just around the corner. We have been trying to listen to suggestions given to us and I think we have found some middle ground that will work.
    Sorry for the different name, having account sign in issues.
    DG
  4. KILLFACE

It is definitely better, though it still seems a bit 'cluttered', it's not as intuitive as it could be, and really intuitive is the #1 thing you should be aiming for.
  5. Legoat

The intuitive part is the Jreviews software that we use to drive the reviews. I do agree that it is a little hard to get used to put it is by far one of the better software packages to use for this type of reviews system. Glade the look made you a little happier. The cluter is something we will continue to work on.

DG
  6. Excellentz

The colors are MUCH better
  7. Legoat

Than you. As I said we are willing to listen and change. James does an outstanding job. I have to admit that the old template was logo and color driven largely by me. Guess you have to start somewhere. We are still working on the clutter issue. Problem is we are learning the capabilities of Jreviews which as I said drives pretty much everything. Some learning curve there.

DG
  8. Legoat

Is this server that much busier than the others?
  9. Excellentz

Ummm idk about the others. I can say that Genudine Merged into Helios, and then the new merged Helios merged into Connery. So, Connery received basically 2 servers with this merge. I like to think it is pretty damn busy, i've actually logged in to the game at the VR facility because the NC were capped out on every continent (only NC though). I'd say that means there are a lot of NC here haha
  10. Legoat

PlanetSide 2 has been added to games reviews. Stop by and put in a user review. Would like to hear what some of you have to say about the game.

DG
  11. Legoat