Clan Draconus Lupus, The DragonWolves

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Hamma, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Hamma

[IMG]
    Dragon Wolves
    "Honor - Valor - Victory"

Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - YouTube - Twitch TV

Outfit Specifics:
    Server - Waterson
    Faction - Terran Republic
    In-Game Tag - CDL
    Website - http://www.dragonwolves.com

Outfit Requirements:
    Age Requirement - 16+
    Voice Communication - Teamspeak 3
    Teamspeak Server Address: ts3.dragonwolves.com

The Dragon Wolves have been around since the days of Tribes 1. Whatever game we played, we played at the highest level we could. The same drive and determination that we have had in the past continues today within Planetside 2.

What we are
    We are a multi-gaming community of like-minded people who desire to achieve in-game success through training, tactics and working together with other outfits. We are a very fluid outfit that can, at the Operations Commander's order, move from an armored Prowler column to a swarm of Mosquitoes attacking major targets. We pride ourselves in being multi-dimensional because the game demands it.

The Dragon Wolves has a very strong infrastructure based on years of experience in it's Officer's Corps as well as our entire team. Every single CDL member has a voice in where the CDL goes and we do not run the team as a dictatorship. Every member will go out of their way to make sure our members are made stronger through camaraderie, training and sharing of information.

We are not a mil-sim outfit. We do not look to adhering to a strict militaristic doctrine which, we feel, can hamper progress within the game. But we do believe to be an effective fighting force, a chain of command must be honored and our conduct during gameplay directly reflect on our professionalism. Basically we have fun while listening to and following orders.

In-Game Schedule
    Our main operations nights are Mondays and Thursday nights with a Friday Night Joint Task Force Operation Night with Imperial Reach. We have formed a pretty solid relationship with them and support their efforts whenever needed.

Main Ops starts at 8:15pm EST at the targeted continent's Warpgate. Here we form up squads and the Operations Commander (Ops Comm) will tell us our basic objectives for the night. By 8:30pm EST the Operations begin.

Friday Night Joint Task Force Operations begin at 9pm EST on the Imperial Reach's TS server.

In-Game Rank Structure
    Our ranks are the following:
    Dragon Wolf Prospect - This is the first rank that is given to anyone who joins our outfit.
    Dragon Wolf Recruit - A Prospect becomes a Recruit once they fill out an application. Once they fill out the application, they begin their journey to becoming a full Dragon Wolf.
    Dragon Wolf - All rights and privileges of being a full Dragonwolf is conveyed upon this rank. This includes helping out our recruiting efforts by inviting players into the outfit. You also gain access to other games that the Dragon Wolves are currently playing.
    War Council - The governing body of the division. The War Council is responsible for maintaining the roster. They are also there to settle disputes in-game and out of it
    Field Marshall - The overall leader of the Planetside 2 Division. This person has the final say in all matters pertaining to the outfit.

What We Expect
    1. Live by the golden rule and treat others as you would like to be treated.
    2. When playing Planetside2, log into our Teamspeak server. This is a requirement for entry into the Dragon Wolves.
    3. Do not play as another empire on Waterson. If you have an NC or VS character, we ask that you let us know what their names are. It's a lot better to be honest and tell us than try to hide it and get caught. People violating this will be kicked out of the outfit immediately.
    4. Cheating and taking advantage of exploits is not tolerated. You will be kicked and reported immediately.
    5. No racism, sexism or discrimination of any kind. Ever.
    6. No open arguing between team members. If you have an issue that cannot be resolved with someone, report it to an Officer of the CDL.
    7. Put the performance of the team above anything else. Openly keeping your team from accomplishing an objective just for personal gain will not be tolerated.
    8. Be a part of the CDL. Stay up to date with game news or happenings inside the team by visiting and contributing to the forums.
    9. Be aggressively selfless. It doesn’t matter who accomplishes the goal, only that the goal is reached. If someone else has a better chance of completing that goal, then do your best to assist
    Becoming a Dragon Wolf
    If you're interested in our outfit, there are a few ways to get in touch with us;
    1. If you're in-game and find someone with the [CDL] tag, send them a /t about your desire to become a Dragon Wolf. A quick 2 to 3 minute discussion will take place on our Teamspeak server to tell you who we are and what we expect of you. If everything is agreeable to you, you will be invited into the outfit.
    2. If you're reading this and want to apply directly, please visit our website at http://www.dragonwolves.com and post your desire to become a Dragon Wolf. A Dragon Wolf member will find you in-game and invite you into the outfit.
    3. We can always be reached via any one of these social media websites. Post up your in-game name and one of us will get you invited into the outfit:
      Twitter - Facebook - Google+
  2. waldizzo

I have been proud to be a member of the CDL for almost two years and plan to be around for many more.

The CDL really is the last gaming outfit you will ever join.
  3. Khorneholio

You'll find no better gaming clan than CDL. It fits everything one could hope for in an online family. CDL is fun while still being disciplined, effective without being stuffy, selective without being elitist, and close knit while remaining welcoming to new members.

I can't think of anywhere else I'd have rather made my permanent home online. :)
  4. Graniterok

I've been with the Dragonwolves since 2004 and the days of the original Planetside. Fantastic group of people to game with, great friends and good fun. There isn't any other group I'd rather be with!

Check us out, you'll find out soon enough that we are the last clan you'll ever join.
  5. Blackice

I have been gaming with these people since I was 15. They are like family to me and I wouldn't want it any other way. They are a great group of people to game with.
  6. BlackOriOn

I have recently joined the Dragonwolves. It was the best decision I could have made. Great group of people. Regularly scheduled ops. Well planned. If you are a veteran or new to Planetside 2 you couldnt ask for a better outfit.
  7. Graniterok

Wayward TR! Look to the -CDL- Dragonwolves for your clan needs.

We've been gaming together for over ten years. Tribes, America's Army, WoW, LoTR, SWtOR, the Battlefields, and the best ever Planetside are only a few of the adventures we've had the honor to fight together towards our cause.

Thunder Runs (large tank columns), Air support and Infantry actions have been our Planetside specialties. We've done and will do just about anything to forward the TR in victory over those deviant VS and NC.

If you're looking for an organized outfit that is able to have fun while achieving our goals and the promotion of the TR's greater good, look to the Dragonwolves as your outfit.

I joined the Dragonwolves in '04. They are a great group of gamers that I'm proud to be with and even more so, call friends. The CDL is definitely the last clan you will ever join.

-CDL- Dragonwolves http://www.dragonwolves.com
    Honor, Valor, Victory!
  8. Danerune

I've just recently become a member of CDL and am enjoying every minute of it!

One thing I have noticed in my short time with CDL is that we value teamwork and achieving our goals, over kills and stat padding. We are goal oriented and will work to capture territory over staying in one spot to farm kills.

Not to say we won't do fun things every once in a while like flying a ton of Liberators and Mosquitos to try to dominate the air, or our Thunder Runs where we take a column of Sunderers, Prowlers, and Skyguards to an enemy warpgate. We try to do different things to keep the game fresh and to avoid doing the same thing over and over.

So if you value working with a good group of people to achieve a common goal and having fun while doing it, check us out!
  9. Asp

Friendly, organized, effective teamplay!

Now's the time to drop in and apply.. Follow the fearless Hamma, who you may remember from such short films as "Flying through Flak", and "Dude, where's my tower antenna??"; on his misadventures across Auraxis!
  10. KiddParK

Well.. if i HAVE to be killed by TR.. Hamma's group is the one i suppose I would want to do it.

Best of luck from across the line.. hey why's there a red dot on my ... (uggg, respawn)
  11. Graniterok

Heh.. Thanks KiddParK! We'll be more than honored to paint that dot on you... or any other VS or NC!

True, we're a smaller outfit but we're effective! We play to have fun while achieving our objectives. Sign up with us, you find we're the last clan you'll ever join!
  12. CobraBoss

How dare you mix ugly dragons with wolves ...
  13. Sentrosi

Dragons are the most noble of creatures. They value honor and valor above all things.
    Wolves are the most loyal of creatures. They value the pack above all things.

You wouldn't want to poke a sleeping dragon. You also don't want to provoke a calm wolf. Both will end your day very quickly and efficiently.

So why wouldn't we call ourselves Dragonwolves?

I've been running with the Dragonwolves since Planetside beta back in 2003. I've seen it all with this outfit. I've participated in a lot with this outfit. And still, today, I can't think of another outfit that I would rather be a part of.

We are getting some really good recruits into this outfit and I'm excited to see what Asp has in store for this division going into the New Year.
  14. WaterDrop

Greetings. I'm trying to apply on your forums but for some reason default accounts cannot post on the recruitment page... My forum name is Lasombra.

Thanks-
  15. Graniterok

Hello Waterdrop. Great that you want to sign up with us. You will need to go to the "Dragonwolves Recruitment Forum" and create an application thread. This is an open forum so you will have access to that. Once done, you will receive instruction on how to request access to the locked recruit forums and what further steps are involved for new recruits.

Thanks for your interest in joining us!

16. WaterDrop

Graniterok, that is what I did and attempted to do. Which is why I came to post here verse there as I made a forum login on your site and attempted to post on the recruitment threat page. It says I don't have permissions... Not sure whom handles the administration work there but might want them to take a look at why my account (and possible new accounts) cannot post in the recruitment thread area.
  17. Graniterok

I see the problem. You should've received an email to confirm your registration. Profile shows waiting email confirmation. Check your email that you registered with. Maybe it got caught in your spam filter.

18. Graniterok

We're having some great fun and excellent fights, fielding roughly three squads on Operations nights (Mon and Wed at 830pm EST) and there's always a number of Dragonwolves in game at other times. Check us out if you're looking for a smaller outfit where you are a name, not a number and want to have a lot of fun!

And to any of the NC that were at the Bastion on Amerish around 900-1030pm EST on Wed Jan 16.... Kudos to you if you're reading this! What a great battle! It could've raged on for hours it felt like. We enjoyed the infantry and small vehicle bash there just as much as I'm sure you did.
  19. Helminthophobe

I recently joined the clan after I found them thru Twitch.tv. The people in the clan are awesome. I've had a ton of fun in PS2 grouped with these guys. Whether it's an official OP night or not, the clan works hard to achieve goals while having a great time. If you're looking for a mature group of gamers that know how to have a good time, check out the clan. I guarantee you won't regret it.
  20. ReiOfTalon

Been playing with these guys for about 20 days or so now, great group. So chill, but gets stuff done. Right inbetween being one of those jokey outfits and being one of the super militaristic ones.

Highly recommended, then again, also a bit biased :3