Chewbacca [I1] is recruiting

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by UndercoverDolphin, Jun 1, 2013.

1. UndercoverDolphin

[I1] CHEWBACCA is recruiting. We've been invite only earlier.

What are we about? Killing people and watching them respawn into eternity. Mainly solo players. We are a casual gang of people, currently #1 on the farm leaderboard. We're in the TVA alliance and our members have access to the alliance platoon if we ever want to play organized (we're not really organized otherwise, we do squad to help outfit members and see where people are at, helping each other find the farm. We use a lot of spawn beacons.)

Requirements~:
    *High br only (essentially experienced only, our average is around 80~ so you should be around there as well)
    *Good at killing by our standard, you can guess if you fit by looking at our list of members at PSU:
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit-37511414368199781.php
    *Being active is a big bonus.

We have a lot of members who are funny in the head, so if you are that is a bonus. Now if you're interested send me a message here, in game, or to one of our members who are not satans spawn and we'll see if you fit.

- UndercoverDolphin
  2. Arquin

K/D based recruitment. I am dissapoint. If you were proper procampers it should be based on spm!

Also what happened to the old tag :(
  3. UndercoverDolphin

Since when do we base recruitment only on KD? We have many players who have pretty mediocre KD but are extremely good players. My KD for example is 2.4, which isnt very good. But I play hero style, I DONT CARE IF I DIE! We also make exceptions to some players when it comes to having exceptional stats, we take players who play alot and have good personalities as well. I think for being #1 on the farm leaderboard we have a extremely varied group of players of different playstyle. We're not one of those flyboy(easy constant high xp) outfits, we have all kinds of players. Which is why I think our outfit is one of the best casual outfits to be in as we have players who are experts at all kinds of playstyles.

And we always talk to the players we recruit and ask about playstyle they have. Just look at Tatum or lightstorm, excellent players but KD at 2 and below.
  4. Lightstorm

3.18 on my VS and 4.12 on my TR , dafaq are you talking about?
  5. UndercoverDolphin

Mixed you up with cinder
  6. Horhe248

Your outfit credo suits me well.. Where do i sign?