Cheater report.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by IceMobsterrr, Sep 24, 2015.

1. IceMobsterrr

Since it has been 3 days of my in-game report of aimbotter who killed me mere minutes ago I am going to do it here.

Server: Miller
    Character name: TTPPOOXX , NC , BR35 ( https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/8266105775634721329/ )

And no, this is not some good player that is being reported only because he can land headshots/kill people very well. This is a BR35 that has 2500 kills on SAW, hell, when I was BR35 I didn't know how to ******* shoot yet alone get above 2k kill with a weapon... Having 6 kd ratio, woah, I know a bunch of BR 100s that don't go over 3 and look at that 1,6 kills/min, I barely had 1,3 with my sniper...
    He also has wallhack (or w/e - you don't even need it with your aimbot I guess) since he dropped me on over 200m distance while I was stealthed and moving (and no, he couldn't have known I was there -.-).

Never there was that many hackers and I've been playing this for like 2 years.

I apologies if this is not the correct way of reporting a player but in-game obviously does not do a good work and the thread from 2012 about reporting players is closed.
    • Up x 1
  2. user101

This is not were you report hacker.... you do that in the game at the time. "/report"

Feel free to report them.... just remember if you report them they also look at you....!
  3. user101

And don't bother reporting BR100 almost no BR100's need to cheat ... they have so much time in the game they are just way better than you are. Once you get to BR77 or BR80 then you can complain about getting killed.

BR100 go for the group kill .... lots more XP that way.l
  4. Turiel =RL=

45% accuracy on the Gauss-Saw! That's not bad ;)
  5. IceMobsterrr

Did you even read the first post? I reported him multiple times 3 days ago (now 5 days ago)!
    Is he a BR100? Obviously not.
    I got 60 days playtime, I know what I'm doing...
  6. user101

They watch these guys for days to make sure they are cheating before they ban them. We have players that have been cheating for months that still have not been banned. It take DBGC about 30 days before they give a ban to anyone.

They mostly let the new auto ban system do it now for them.
  7. Swampmolly

The auto ban system is fail and DB could care less to put people on it. Planetside has been like this since part one. Your only real recourse is to go to a new area.
    • Up x 1
  8. Blender

Definitely he is aimbotter but still, month later after first report - no countermeasures from DB.
    • Up x 1
  9. Marv

I don't know... I've seen quite a few people who have been playing for nearly 3 years starting new characters. Their original BR100's didn't have as high a K/D because that was where they learned the game. Now that they know the bases inside and out, typical opponent behavior (especially newer players), and most importantly have their mouse sensitivities dialed in, maintaining a high K/D and score/hour is easy. I've even heard about some really good players trying to trip the auto ban on a new character as a goal, but I don't know if anyone's actually done it.

I have 6 characters with my main (and original) being a BR100 with a 2.6 K/D, but that's the character I learned on. Most of my time on my alts came after I learned the game, and they all have K/D's of 6.5-7.1, and I wouldn't consider myself an MLG player by any means.
  10. Dollarovich