Characters Unavaliable (Steam)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thismanhaslazers, May 7, 2020.

1. Thismanhaslazers

Hello, currently me and many uses launching the game through steam are unable to retrieve their characters or any game data from the servers. All character are listed as unavaliable, and even after logging in loadouts cannot be changed. It's almost as though the client isn't fetching some of the server data?

I'm unsure as to how widespread this issue is, however it is affecting many steam users.
    • Up x 10
  2. Yellow Rug

same here. I launch the game through steam. You can still click play and you will go in the game but if you have multiple characters you kinda have to guess which slot the character you want is in.
    • Up x 3
  3. xHighHammerx

Jeees Same here. I thought Ive lost all my account saved details ffs ... what is going on ??? Im also playing the game via Steam!
    • Up x 1
  4. SpartanG007

5. Zhakathoom

Not on steam - Same problem.
  6. LadiesMan217

Glad I'm not the only one. :D
  7. Hersiphar

Same here (without steam)[IMG]Note you can still play (but cannot buy anything, in certs or dbc)
    • Up x 1
  8. then00b

Some/many weapons and attachments are unavailable as well.
    So something broke I guess.
  9. LadiesMan217

First it was G99 error, and now this. :(
  10. Norris

Have the same problem. Can not buy anything aswell.

Edit: Logging in a second time and now I can buy with certs.
  11. Caesar_REDMIST

Cannot login, my character seems not even loading at start screen
  12. Caesar_REDMIST

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME TYPE OF SCREEN AND CANNOT LOAD CHARACTERS
  13. RTBM

Yeah me too! is it only via Steam, can you confirm?!! seem highly unlikely though since it is a server issue, the server status says the population is low, so I reckon it's not only through steam buddy...
  14. Caesar_REDMIST

NO, I DON'T PLAY through steam and I have it too
  15. OldPittie

Same problem and also NOT on Steam
  16. ZDarkShadowsZ

Same thing here, but I can still log in and play. Just that a lot of my loadouts are missing attachments, and the depot is broken.
  17. LadiesMan217

Still not fixed?
  18. Caesar_REDMIST

yes sorry i checked is like you
  19. ILikeLions

It's absolutely not just on Steam. I use the Daybreak Launcher and the same problems occur for me.
  20. LadiesMan217

Still no action :(