Characters and account reset???

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Meowsterr, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Meowsterr

So my game finally didn't crash at around 90%, and when I got to the main menu I was asked to create a character (shown the empire screen). All my previous characters were gone, is this happening to anyone else? All the $$$ I spent on my account GONE
  2. InfernoKoV

All mine are gone too, I imagine that the servers just came up and it takes a little bit for things to work correctly.
  3. InfernoKoV

Servers are still down. Wait until they come back up before you claim the sky is falling.
    • Up x 1
  4. Feydakin

I'm hoping this is just because the servers aren't actually back yet or something. If they wiped everyone's characters... holy crap.
  5. VolexaP

Same problem here, no crash but no characters
  6. Timmymachine109

I have characters but it says no servers. I think they are just rebooting everything maybe?
  7. Feydakin

Yeah I can see my characters now, but servers are still down... phew. That was scary lol. ;)
    • Up x 1
  8. Feydakin

Hey at least I can get to the character select screen without crashing, so far so good! o_O
  9. Another_Nobody

Never posted and ive been playing on n off for 2 years, I only have 1 character and now its gone guess that the price of being a former subscriber for over a year...
  10. Scr1nRusher

Dude... the servers are down FOR EMERGENCY PATCHING.
    • Up x 1
  11. Cryn

Chill out guys the servers are just down