[Suggestion] Character Roulette

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TRspy007, May 7, 2020.

1. TRspy007

It's interesting, but it gets pretty old pretty quick. Would be nice if this was fixed quickly, especially for dudes who play multiple characters on multiple accounts frequently.

Also I noted if you scrolled down on the weapons page, you can't scroll back up (it freezes there) and there are no weapons available for purchase.

In summary, for 1 thing potentially fixed = 10 more things broken. Wouldn't mind if they stopped doing these sorts of hot"fixes". Making the game literally unplayable just so we can get faction specific colored bastion terminals doesn't seem like a very good trade-off.
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

I came to play my TR character and suddenly everything is broken. All I wanted to do was buy a new scope for my Tomoe. :(

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
    • Up x 2
  3. TRspy007

Hey at least one of your characters has a name ;)
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

Yeah, the one I don't use anymore. :confused:
    • Up x 1
  5. TRspy007

hey, hey, at least the construction faction banner no longer has a typo that makes it literally "unplayable" (much more that the fact we have to constantly toggle coms and the capture HUD every-time we log on), and the bastion terminals are colored (although I didn't really have time to check that out since lols). And we're all battle rank infinity now, as a bonus!

We got very little downsides for such huge issues that were addressed.

I only see this as a win.

I would like to congratulate the team for another beautifully implemented patch. No need to reply dbg, I already know what you will say:

"you're wrelcome".
  6. Caesar_REDMIST

let's hope they fix asap and compensate with some double px extended weekend or something
  7. TRspy007

they could compensate by not screwing up a patch FOR ONCE IN THE GAME'S HISTORY, and maybe address more pressing issues than a typo on an item no one uses on the construction system that is already rarely used, or adding color to a terminal that isn't used by a large majority of the community.

I'm thinking the "show mission" bug could have been prioritized just a tad over the cosmetic fixes, especially considering it's been there since the Escalation patch, which was another tremendous success.

I'd like to see them give some sort of "loyalty camo" or cool cosmetic like they did long ago. Not some crappy rushed garbage, an actual thing that's a "reward", like the loyalty camo we received long ago. With as this **** players have had to deal with in this game, it's really not that much to ask. Double xp for a day would just be a very basic/boring "compensation" for players who have stuck with the game's bs.
  8. ZDarkShadowsZ

Well you know what they say, a patch a day breaks the game this way.
    • Up x 1