Changes to EMP Grenade, Tank Mines, and Drifter Jumpjets

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by BBurness, Jan 16, 2015.

1. cask1

What about the changes on ESF? The pitch up and down and the ruder are much strong now. Why???? Please, repair that as soon as possible.
  2. Slash Hammer

Well, I would like to have it on Live. It's a great turnspeed and perfect for dogfights. Maybe it could be adjustable in the setup like the mouse flight sensitivity?
  3. Cholerix

ESF turn speed is probably connected to PS4 tests, just like the broken tank controls we had a few weeks ago on PTS.
    • Up x 1
  4. cask1

It's a big fail, it's impossible to hit something with this rudder and it's completely useless in a dogfight xd.

I hope :p.
  5. MrJoske

Nice ad hominem :|
  6. SolemnSeraph

All of it sounds good to me in theory. Will post back after testing...
  7. TheRunDown

Please make EMP Nades do something to Vehicles..
    Lower RoF..
    Moving Speed?
    ESF Engine Power? (harder to hover)
    Visual effects?

Come on, even in PlanetSide 1, EMP nades completely stopped you from firing and slowed you down a little..
  8. CaiBai

Soooo basically now the infi has acces to I WIN button ? Infis knowing what to do wrecked everyone anyway -_- and OS is a setback, thats a BIG thing only to new players. Guys with some knowledge drop HAs like flies OS or not (also implant money grab as already mentioned ;D )

Tank mines change doesnt matter, harraser jockeys will whine anyway ( just like the in-harraser repair was nerfed. NOOOO WE HAVE MBTs FIREPOWER AND GODLY SPEED AGILITY AND YOU DARE TO TAKE AWAY OUR INSTANT REPAIRS !? HOW DARE YOU !- fun times) Now we have WE ACTUALLY NEED TO AVOID SOMETHING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE !! PREPOSTEROUS !!
  9. Pat22

EMP will become the new Conc / Antivehicle grenade now. It has so many powerful effects. You could literally have one infil and 11 MAXes in your squad, have the infil breach a room with EMP grenade bandoliere, strip all shields, all ability energy, and disable pretty much everything but guns in the room and let the MAXes walk in and shred everyone inside.
  10. salembeats

An end to people sitting on turrets and holding left mouse button in the direction of the doorway to win?
    The horror! :eek: We can't have interesting fights where people, like... move around and stuff!