Changes that should be done by Devs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by maudibe, Jan 1, 2014.

1. maudibe

First off, this is no criticism of the game and Sony has done a masterful job creating it. These are just observations i've made concerning game play.

1. the most unlevel playing field as far as im concerned is the Magrider as a tank. It's not a tank, its a floating airplane and has no rival. Neither the NC or TR large tanks can match the Magrider because ....IT CAN KEEP ITS TARGET AQUISITION while floating over unever terrain (instead of the gun constantly going up or down while the tank traverses rough terrain - watch - to see the magriders aim not being changed by floating over rough terrain). The Magrider can float side to side to avoid being hit and no other tank can do that. If you changed the A, D keys to change the direction the nose pointed instead of the floating side to side ability like in a regular tank it would slow the aquistion down alot and make it more fair as the Magrider would have to actually change directions to sideways like a normal tank to go back and forth. Those 2 issues make the Magrider completely dominate other tanks and that IS UNFAIR ADVANTAGE.

2. The Harrasser is a dune buggy with a gun and should not take 3 hits by a lighting to kill it. REALLY? a dune buggy would lose all abilty to drive after the first hit, thus making it vulnerable to the second kill shot and 2 hits from either of the upraded Lightning cannons should be a kill on a dune buggy. After all it has extreme mobility as it's defense. I was killed at short range (say 40 feet) by 3 hits from a Harrasser (Halbeard?) while in a Lightning and I hit him 3 times as he stopped to shoot at me from 20 feet. HOW IN THE HELL can a tank with armor be taken out by a dune buggy when the dune buggy has no armor, ITS A DUNE BUGGY.

3. The lock on rocket launcher should be able to lock on to planes at a greater distance OR....the liberator can just sit a a high enough elevation to avoid locks and rain down tank busters killing infantry at will without fear of any reataliation. The planes can swoop in and dump their rockets and zoom off and even thoough you can still see them after running over to catch their exit, by the time you get a lock on they are out of range. You have a near impossible time getting a hit with a face on confrontation with a plane, so....they can shoot you but IF you can survive the moments it takes to get the lock , unless they take off so the rocket hits them from behind the rocket shoots up into the air and doesnt hit them. You have better luck shooting non locked rockets at them face on.
    4. One should not be allowed to have 3 players because they can choose to be whichever team is winning just to get extra certs. The gamer should only be able to join one faction and unless he wants to quit and lose all his cert advantages to start another faction (which few would be willing to do, i imagine) he could not just decide to be another faction. Next off, once one faction has 40i% you should have to choose between the remaining factions as that faction is FULL, just like INDAR gets full and the game does not allow you to spawn there, when full. I've see EASIMER have 68% NC while my faction TR had 14%, whats the point of playing with those odds? Its not a game anymore it's a turkey shoot and since i cant take out a Magrider and dominate an area, one just ends up holed up in the spawn room, or repeatedly being shot triying to get out. Why cant the server distribute the players so there is never any advantage such as that.

Most play and feel it should be their skills that make them a match for other players but, there is no point in playing when the odds are severly stacked against you. I never get a Harrasser because i cant' find anyone willing to run the gun while I drive, so unless your playing a squad it's a totally useless item, is that fair? why cant you aim and drive like in a tank? Forget the advantages that come from infiltraters getting a SMG and being able to hack a turret WHILE IT IS OCCUPIED, man to man it's still somewhat even but the above points are issues that should be changed to make the game more playable. I'm tired off seeing magriders dominate an area and go up steep inclines that no tank can do and face down on a hill side that any tank would end up sliding to the bottom off while shooting and then just backing up to cover to heal themselves on the off chance they get hit. They are only afraid of superior numbers and lock on rockets, At the point my lock on rocket catches them they just retreat to 1000 yards out and still fire shots in while being safe from the lock on rockets. It seems they can have scout rader also, as I have travelled long distances up craggy slopes to flank them ONLY TO BE ONE SHOT while peeking over the ridge to get a lock. WTF?
    I guess it's time to quit plaing as this is rediculous. Rant over.