[Suggestion] Change spot system

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Weterman, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Weterman

I understand. I'm also okay with using it. The game would be better without it though.

Your logic is just....... I don't have a word to describe it. Just because something doesn't ruin the game, it doesn't mean it should be in the game. This spotting system does not ruin the game. It makes the game cheap though.

Wait, I already said this. Come back with an argument that is something different than "I LIKE IT"
  2. Taemien

I don't really need to. Like you said, it doesn't hurt the game. I don't have to justify it.

You said it was cheap, but didn't really go into why that is. You expressed an opinion, and I expressed mine.
  3. Benton582

*Facepalm*.... NO. Except for one.
    1. Without it, the game would be even worse with TKing widespread everywhere, this is already a problem.
    2. Every damn pro LOOKS AT THE MINIMAP. YOU ARE A IDIOT IF YOU DON'T. SERIOUSLY.
    3. Smoke spotting is stupid. It really defeats the purpose of not being able to see the person.
  4. RedArmy

Stupid cloakers who spot people when surrounded by enemies deserve to die