chance of getting character back? after prank

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by s2792, Mar 9, 2016.

1. s2792

I logged back in on my main account and I was missing my main character a br 67 connery nc

I sometimes leave the launcher up on the pick character page on my pc. (learned my lesson) I left it up for awhile when I went out the other day and a family member deleted my character as a prank! (a very not cool prank)

I have a stats page that is pretty recent for that character that is gone I was hoping I might be able to get a new character with some of my stuff back so I could play with my outfit again?!?!?!?! I spent nearly 3 years just to get 688 hrs on the one character as I do not have much time to play between work and college.

I know it is posted that once a character is gone it's gone for good but i heard some stories of people getting some characters restored so I tried to submit a ticket for help but I am having trouble getting through the automation...

I posted a support ticket and a post on reddit trying to find some info or help for such a matter...so I had to try here too.........

I fully don't expect to get my character back but since I don't really have time to remake a new character I half to try...

any help or info in this matter would help me tons! thanks!
  2. Lord_Mogul

nope.
    Gone is gone.

You should never let things running open like that.
    Not your phone, not your game and basically not even your computer.
    Shut it down, have a password protected user. There's a reason modern systems are supporting multi-user environments.