Challenge me with something!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarII, Dec 28, 2015.

1. DarkStarII

I've sort of gotten bored with what I 'normally' do, so could anyone throw some ideas at me for something 'different' (challenging/fun)?
    I feel like trying out new things which I haven't done yet. :)
  2. FateJH

Use your default knife as if it were both your pirmary and your secondary, but not when playing as Infiltrator or as Light Assault.
    In short, no shooting.
  3. DarkStarII

Hmm, I've used the one that you can activate like that before but not the default. I should try that at some point.
  4. HAXTIME

Aurax the Striker.
  5. DarkStarII

Sorry, I play VS....
  6. HAXTIME

Then the Phaseshift. :D
  7. DarkStarII

Working on it :D around 500 kills in. I don't snipe that often.
  8. Spoprockl

Hunt down tanks on a fury wraith flash.

With the fully upgraded magazine size you can take more than 60% of their health if you land every shot on their rear armor.

With good timing and positioning you can get them when they are engaged in combat or when they retreat into cover for repairs.

With bad timing you'll get oneshot by the tanker, killed by his gunner, gunned down by either of them jumping out or just rolled over by the tank as they retreat right into you :D
    • Up x 2
  9. DarkStarII

But I've done that too ;-;
  10. Azawarau

Use the archer as your primary

Desperado as your main weapon (Or faction specific pistol of your choice)

Utility belt with 4 C 4 and go bust a sunderer alone in a 96-96 battle by sneaking on foot
    • Up x 2
  11. JobiWan

It might help if you tell us what you normally do / already have done.
  12. Sulsa

I like setting up scenarios:
    Getting across an 'alert' continent alive on an ATV and hacking some turrets, sniping some guys etc. and then making it back to my own warpgate.
    Trying to rescue someone in a multi-seat vehicle when they are behind enemy lines is super fun too.
  13. Armcross

Have you try clearing the sky with lancer or using your MAX AV weapon against infantry?
  14. FateJH

Oh, I have a challenge. Auraxium the Flash Grenade.
    • Up x 1
  15. Iridar51

You could try various unorthodox loadouts, like pump slugs or crossbow+melee stalker infil. All of that is fun and unusual, yet challenging.
    • Up x 1
  16. Savadrin

The crossbow/melee is legit for small encounters.
  17. Savadrin

Rumble seat AA with a heavy on a Flash or a Harrasser.
  18. FieldMarshall

Have you done all the directives? Some of them forces you into spesific playstyles.
    • Up x 1
  19. Gundem

Personally, I found the BR+HA w/t RS was pretty fun. Stay outside 25 meters, ADAD like your life depends on it(Because it does!)
  20. DarkStarII

Yes to both :)
    I can't really list all the things I've done....
    The population is too low on Briggs, I don't think that'll be much of a challenge :(
    I haven't done much with shotguns so that migt be interesting but I have tried crossbow+melee before. It was quite funny what happened, someone else was doing it to me and it started getting annoying so I decided to beat it at it's own game, and I did :D it left shortly after....
    Not many people want to play with me like that :(
    Elaborate please?