Certs should be account bound.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Paperlamp, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Paperlamp

I can't think of a good reason for them not to be. Can you?
    • Up x 1
  2. LT_Latency

They would have to change alot.

People would farm using 6 different characters
  3. Hatesphere

how can you farm with 6 at a time when you can only have one logged in?
    • Up x 1
  4. Udnknome

I'm guessing you're sitting on a bunch of certs and want to make a BR1 with BR100 capabilities or increase the reward to 4th faction.
    • Up x 1
  5. eldarfalcongravtank

it's also because of starting a new char and not wanting to go through the tedious cert grind over again
    • Up x 1
  6. Lord_Avatar

That would make SC less viable and SC is how SOE makes money on this game. Let them.
  7. LT_Latency

You could farm 288 passive certs a day and do 30 achievements by using 6 characters.
    • Up x 2
  8. minhalexus

nah, they shouldn't.

There will be too much 4th factioning if that happens. People at least stay with their mains, until they get REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATED with their server/faction.
  9. Frostiken

Christ this. I haven't played in forever because I wanted a new character on the TR.

I don't care about certs being account-wide, I just want to pay SC to have my character moved to a faction I want on a server I want and named something else. The GMs already have the power to do this, this is FREE MONEY FOR SOE. Why aren't they doing it?
    • Up x 1
  10. Hatesphere

Ok, so cut passive certs to just your account, problem solved. Did you honestly think a change like this would keep everything the exact same?