Certs Screen

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Regpuppy, May 20, 2014.

1. Regpuppy

So, an issue I'm having that's likely being buried by the raeg about implants/baron/assault rifles... I'm going to start this topic in hopes of seeing whether I'm the only one who dislikes the lack of centralized/simplified access to certs or if I just need to adapt.

Because I find how they displaced the cert menu with the implant cycler really really really annoying. The old cert screen felt a lot more convenient to me and allowed me to easily assess a whole cert line and to do this for multiple classes/cert lines all in one area. Thoughts?
    • Up x 1
  2. BuzzStar

Yes! I agree really strongly with you, i don't know why SOE has felt so determined to alienate their costumers and to go against the overwhelming desire not to have this system implemented. The cert page was a helpful tool and gave the player a sense of accomplishment. Plus I noticed bugs with this new patch having to do with not being able to access certs for my class now!
  3. MichaelS

Yes, the new cert layout is total BS
  4. Halcyon

The "new" (because it's not really new, they removed functionality) cert UI blows.
  5. AssaultPig

I agree, it sucks. Give us the old cert menu back!

I mean, implants couldn't have just gotten their own tab?