Certs per Hour?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Oleker2, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Oleker2

I wonder how much certs/h is the average on the game. I normally gravitate around 80 up to 120 certs/h depending on the moment.
    What about you guys?
  2. TR5L4Y3R

depends .. do you play with alerts or xp boosts or a you a member? what exactly are you doing ... do you play medic or engineer do you spawn and deploy sunderers for others to spawn .. are you farming cortium and constructing bases etc. ..
    personaly my avarege playtime gets me like 30 to 60 certs sometimes 80 to 100 with alerts when i had a good run
    but i mostly farm cortium at the moment for simply unlocking stuff because i´m not a good aim player meaning i die a lot in infantrycombat so infantrycombat itself doesn´t gain me much certs ..

like finding a 35k cortiumnode can get you a minimum of 17 certs in under 10 minutes if your silo is next to it .. provided you find those and have them for yourself ..
  3. Oleker2

Not using any booster there. Just by playing as medic or engineer and supporting more than shooting you can earn a lot of XP. "Best scenario" is when your team got stuck inside a teleporter room. Place one ammo box on each door and repair the maxes that come and go.
  4. Kdog559

I do around 200-400 an hour depending on the situation of the fights. I get my certs mainly from farming tanks in a magrider especially with boost activated.Usually when I'm done playing for the night I made around 1000-1300 certs in a 8 hour timeframe.
  5. RobotNinja

To be honest, I don't even pay attention. Sometimes, I don't even care. By BR50 give or take, if you're smart about how you spend your certs then you should have nearly everything you want or need...unless you want EVERYTHING. That obviously takes a little more time.

If you're cert-hunting or looking to up your CPH (certs per hour) then you need to be constantly looking for the big fights and don't be afraid to hit the redeploy key. Heck, don't be afraid to pull a ESF or something just to get to where the action is going down. Use the instant action (whatever it's called now) button. It's hit or miss, so check where it's sending you and cancel if you don't like it. Stay with the fights...do fight stuff and you'll haul in XP and certs.

Check the hives/bases too. Sometimes, massive battles are going on there. Sometimes, you can just sit behind a wall or turret repairing it while xp rolls in non-stop.
  6. Sil4ntChaozz

Yesterday I got a hundred in an hour of Magrider gunner shenanigans. Usually it's less. Vehicle hunting is where it's at if you suck at infantry.
  7. Tankalishious

Me and my regular gunner run low to mid 100s an hour in slow non-active hours, and 200s in prime time
    Both unsubbed and non xp-boosting