~ Certprinter *COUGH* I mean Revive Grenade Review ~

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by belthazor3457, Feb 1, 2015.

1. belthazor3457

Da revive grenade, reviewed. Side-effects may include: ego-inflation, desire to smite mortals, itchiness, large sums of certs, bombastic shouts and declarations, and demanding praise and worship.

...or running out of nanites by compulsively spamming nades on every corpse seen.

~ Summary ~

BEHOLD, THE TRUTH OF GODHOOD!

You are now an accountant. Have fun balancing the cosmic checkbook. ^.^

The revive grenade bestows the accounting responsibilities of deciding which corpses should be raised and which should be left on the ground. It's too expensive to use as a ranged revive tool and spam at every body seen, but has an enormous amount of utility if used even semi-competently.
    • Up x 1
  2. Jawarisin

I love a good review, but I hate how you're spacing it over and try to post it on different parts of the forum. at different intervals to get more views.
    • Up x 1
  3. Leivve

That's called marketing.
  4. Makora

Revive grenade needs a MASSIVE nerf. Like needing line of sight to have effect.
  5. Kociboss

Don't ruin the fun.
    • Up x 1
  6. Skiptrace

No. the Cost is enough of a reason for it to not be nerfed. If it was 100 or 250 certs, I could see it being nerfed. but 400 + 75 Nanites? along with to be fully effective you need max Grenade Bandolier... No nerf needed here.