Cert refund missed

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kale445, Feb 13, 2016.

1. kale445

Hello
    I just reacher BR 15 on my nc character and as usual i got the "cert refund or leave koltyr" screen but just as i was going to select "cert refund" someone came up to me and revived me. i then got the prompt accept revive or not. but i couldn´t click anything or return to the previus screen. So i restarted the game but no cert refund available and still BR 15. So you can imagine i´m a little pissed right now, because i had spent probably over 2000 cert on testing stuff before the refund would get available as i knew i would.
    If any dev or semone else is reading this, is it possible to get the cert refund back?

thx before hand
  2. darkesthourmang

I was just running around when I got warped into the cert refund screen. There is no text at the top saying that I've accumulated certs etc. etc., and neither the 'refund certs' button nor the 'close' button do anything. I am stuck on this screen, and I fathom that if I force restart my game I will not be prompted again to refund my certs.
    This is disconCerting to say the least..haa.haa..
  3. Xhavoc

same thing happened to me...I know this is an old post but has anyone found a solution? Is there a way to get the cert refund screen back? I was so pissed because I was 2 seconds from selecting it.