CARV INSANELY OVERPOWERED

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Guy Montag, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Cross

Exclusive HA/CARV user here...

The ADS is insanely accurate over sustained fire. There is quite a bit of recovery time but the COF doesn't bloom for so long I can easily, without much effort take out enemies from close to medium range.

My suggestion would be to make the COF bloom earlier, but recover slightly quicker.

Without reducing the recovery time of the weapon, changing the COF could easily turn the gun from really good to really bad.
  2. Garmr

Alright let's trade
  3. Koadster

Would be good is PS1 looting was in this game. There would no longer be any OP threads, since you can take the enemy weapons it solves the OP issue instantly
  4. Meurtos

Prowler is not ****. HA cannon on the roof is a OHK to Infantry.
  5. Veil

Exactly. There's no logical reason you shouldn't be able to pry a weapon off the corpse of a fallen enemy, if you're the proper class to use it (which would keep the class limitations they want, such as a Medic not using a HA's gun, etc). The only reason they're not doing this is because then you'd have a few people who spent SC to purchase unlocked weapons, dying/dropping them for other people. Maybe have those not be able to be picked up or something, but empire-specific weapons that aren't unlocked could be. It's such an easy solution, just let people use the weapons they feel like using.

I can tell you right now, I'd be happy to go loot some TR guns. In fact, I bet they're scared to do something like that, because *everyone* would start using TR guns, perhaps with the exception of the Orion.
  6. Koadster

Exactly, have the SC guns none lootable, default weapons no issue. This threads OP thinks the CARV is OP.. go kill a TR HA and store that in your locker! Now I bet u wont be posting its OP because your using it!

Although I imagine if the devs gave everyone the exact same weapons just different names, we would still see this gun is OP. When infact it has exact stats of the one the whiner has.
    • Up x 1
  7. Incarnadine

Sorry man but this is the most ******** thing I've read for awhile.

You and everyone else need to get over this fact...

LOOTING IS NOT IN. Stop making arguements and points like it's in or coming in soon. And there are plenty of people who use an OP weapon who state it is OP. Or simply refuse to use it.