[Suggestion] Carry more AP Mines

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Targanwolf, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Targanwolf

Allow Infils who want to play the stalker role to carry 4 AP mines.
  2. Ximaster

Oh God,more mines...this turns Mineside 2. No please!!!
  3. Diggsano

I would think about for having a pouch for that....it would be really nice
  4. Ximaster

Maybe to one day,the game turns Mineside 2 as an event,but not always!!!
  5. Targanwolf

Laying 2 AP mines in a fight is a joke......a sad joke.
    Infiltrators are all about ambush and hacking. Mines ...MORE MINES....fit that perfectly.
    • Up x 1
  6. DirArtillerySupport

My 3 mines are going out...period. The fact that I have to switch to engineer to put out the 3rd mine feels...unnecessary.
  7. Problem Officer

Using a class as a mine hoe is stupid.
    Unspawn excess mines when switching to a class with less capacity.
    Add Ability slot option for extra capacity. Infil with no cloaks but 4 mines. 5 mines? 6?
    They don't have cloak? Well go get em. Whoops. Son you gibs now bye.

Wait waitwaitwait... EOD... That's a thing.
    Don't have energy to run lv1? lv2?
    You dun goofed the hell up by wasting it. Large net gain in energy = $0.00.
  8. MrMinistry30

I love the infy class as well as i love mines but honestly, more mines on an invisible class would break good fights and the class balance.

Apart from that, imagine the ressource consumtion for a playstyle with 4, 5 or 6 mines. 75 each means 300 to 450 to refill them completely and lowering the cost of a OHK mine that you can place and forget is not going to make many players happy...

2 Mines are enough, just place them right and you get enough kills. As soon as you placed them redeploy and run there again, fight and when they explode set new ones... I defended a base on hossin once (alone) with scorpios, commi, spotter and mines against 4 TR for 15 minutes (until they got massive reinforcement...) and got a ton of mine kills.
  9. Jawarisin

get good and you wont need mines
  10. kr47er