Can't Spawn at my own deployed Sundae I died next to

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by gunnner10, Jun 1, 2019.

1. gunnner10

Like title says, I drove a sundae to a base and deployed it. Died trying to get to point, but cannot spawn at my deployed sundae or the base next to us for that matter. Pfft
    • Up x 1
  2. AlcyoneSerene

Some players claim they enjoy such a spawn system, and how it's 'so much better' than redeployside. Past week it's been nothing but zerg or be zerged cause nobody can spawn in to help be it enemy or friendly, or forced armor fights cause we can't get the sundies and galaxies in position.

Very rarely has there ever been a good 50/50 fight, which are short-lived and the long cycle of waitingside2 begins again - in spawn rooms, camping spawn rooms, in armor columns, in transport vehicles, for squad to redeploy to warpgate, for spawn beacons - while watching the other front fall since you're out of nanites by now and none of your random allies can spawn there or go there without engaging an armor zerg.

Before it was fine, usually the spawn system would let you redeploy to defend any base where you had less pop, or make use of offensive spawn points. When it did not, you could spawn-hop. If that didn't work, you could ---choose--- to bring in a sundy or just flash/fly your way there to help your faction.

It's an open world game, full of chaos, so let it be open world and let bases be bases, spawn points be spawn points, let us organize and make order out of the chaos, it used to work fine, no need to fix something that's not broken.