Can't seem to get my account woring

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Alexas, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Alexas

My Account name (that has my email address in it) is not working. it was working fine two ago, but I failed to answer my security question. The next day after 24 hours to try again, it's telling me to contact support when getting my username and password reset is acting as if my account doesn't exist. I tried opening ticket with daybreak and I am a bit afraid they won't respond.
  2. Pandora's Lunchbox

They will respond - give it time. If they do not after a week, then update the ticket (don't submit a new one). They should run you through the rest of the process if you have the right information. It should really be as simple as sending a verification e-mail to the e-mail account you have associated with the game account.

A word of wisdom; do not use sensitive information (such as e-mail addresses, passwords and other encrypted data) as usernames or screen-names. Don't supply phone numbers, housing addresses or - for optimum security - real names, for screen-names or usernames. It might be somewhat of a rarity for the everyday users, but hackers can use some of this information to their advantage.
    Better safe than sorry. :)