Can't Play Medic at Night!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Deciet01, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Deciet01

I play using wide view mode on an ultrawide setup, but unfortunately when this setting is checked on, the healing aura around my medic is pushed out in front of my weapon and its so damn bright that I cant see anything at night. If there is any way to pull the aura back to behind the weapon it would help immensely.

On a side note, objects don't render far enough away when wide view mode is on either. I end up driving into things that just pop in front of me all the time.

Cheers
  2. OneShadowWarrior

I hate medics, they are very bugged, first when they heal or revive they get the constant weapon firing bug and they don’t know there primary weapon is going off. So they give there position away and if your next to them, down you go.

The green healing light, I hate it, I’ll be in a good concealed position and a medic comes and completely gives my position away when I need no healing. Most of the time I want to flip around and shoot a friendly medic for giving my cover up.

Lastly, the healing shield they put down on ultra graphics settings blinds you at capture points.
    • Up x 1
  3. Deciet01

Hey guys,

Been playing on Esamir and the storm is causing the same green haze as the medic's healing aura so bad that I can't see. Please fix wide-view mode! Here's a link to some photos. Sorry they're from my phone so not as good as a screenshot but they get the point across I think. https://photos.app.goo.gl/6yHLAVfBP4dXU9MN9

Thanks