Can't make NSO char?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Varlun, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Varlun

The update said to select the secret stuff faction. Do you need to be a member to see it on PTS? It is live, right? What am I missing?
  2. rajawaya

It wasn't added yet, but right now as of 12:15 a.m CST it has gone down for maintenance
  3. Zarek

Hey, I have the same problem! I try to create the character but when I try to log in it takes ages and in the end I get kicked cause of inactivity. With my other chars (NC, TR, VS) I can log in and also add my NSO chars to my friends even tho I can´t see them on the char selection screen. I appreciate any kind of help!
    Greetings Zarek
  4. Zarek

Thats how it locks on my screen:
  5. Riyal

Getting this too, can create characters on all the non NSO factions fine. NSO creation hangs.
  6. Braken

Kinda hard to test something they want us to test when you can't even really access it.

They're probably too busy with Planetside Arena to really care...
  7. coldasblues

I did as well and I think it might just be a matter of there not being anyone on so it doesn't know what faction to assign us to? I guess? IDK but tried it today and had no luck.
  8. DarkTexas Volunteer Quality Assurance Assistant

Currently there is a bug preventing creation of new NS characters that should be fixed in the update.

Chris